• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Iphone 5

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Samsung. Has a lot better specs for around the same price. However, there are some brilliant Android phones put there for a few hundred dollars cheaper (like the Nexus 4) and imo much more worth the price, but I guess if you can't live without videos pausing when you look away, the galaxy. XP

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Android can get a virus and such, considering you can download almost every living file. I would stick with an iPhone, I don't like apple, but IOS, I love it!
To download a file outside of the Google Play Store, you need to go change the settings. Only uneducated people would get viruses...

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I tell you. Android man. Apple cages you in and you cant do anything without jailbreaking it.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I have a Galaxy S3. I love it. So Galaxy S4

oooNEONNUKEooo

Experienced
Reaction score
i have the galaxy S3 and the battery life is absolutely horrible but they may have fixed it with the S4

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Get a Galaxy S4.
The S4 can be so versatile for anything you could want it for. It's more powerful, and has more apps, and a longer battery life. It's cheaper, so if you're looking to put it on a mobile plan, it will certainly be cheaper than anything Apple puts on the market.
There's a lot of stereotype about Samsung/Android being bad, because Android is what they call "open source".
But if the S4 has outsold the iPhone 5, it shows that the Samsung is, to the public, better.
The iPhone 5 is ok, but it's basically the overpriced 4s with another row of apps. If you're looking at screen size, the S4 pwns the iPhone 5. In terms of screen resolution, Samsung pwns iPhone's "retina display".
You really can't customise the iPhone that well either. You need to jailbreak it, which voids your warranty, so if the pretty aluminium back shatters, as it easily can, you're in trouble. The S4, on the other hand, uses Corning Gorilla Glass instead of normal glass, and a strengthened alloy of plastic on it's back, meaning it won't crack easily.
About viruses, Android has some of the best antivirus security on the market, including Avast! mobile security.
In conclusion:
If you're looking to make a lot of calls, and that's it, get an S4.
If you're looking to look cool, get an iPhone.
If you're looking to play games, get an S4.
If you want to save money, get an S4.

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
my only concern is group chats, i wanted to have a group chat with my friends but i didn't have a Iphone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci