• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ruins of the Atheans

gold_ball76

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm a fan and definite studier of Greek mythology and history. The Athenians were intricate and innovative people. 'Basic' would be a serious understatement. If you want to go basic with the buildings, go with the Spartans. Don't forget their militaristic theme. If you want to go into much more detail and less buildings, I'd go with the people of Troy. If you want even more buildings but less detail, I'd go with the Byzantines (not really in Greek mythology, but meh).

More points :

Vanilla terrain
Not much terraforming work was put into this (or I can stand corrected that no terraforming work was done other than the dome)

Unfair Cornucopia
The Cornucopia is hilly on one side and considerably flat on the other sides

Buildings require more detail
More detail, or even the genie will never fulfil your wish of this being in the servers.
This isnt greek... and also about the hilly cornucopia we did that on purpose its a marker if you find the story locked within

XxChaos1107xX

Experienced
Reaction score
The sphere is stupid, and thats me being nice, the buildings need more detail and better structure, i suggest making a build team if u wish to produce better maps. sorry 1/10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci