• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ruins of the Atheans

kelldker

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a completed map by Kelldker and Gold_ball76​
It takes place in an island with the ruins of an old civilization called the Atheans.​
This map is for 24 people​
The Cornucopia​
The Lighthouse​
Change Log:​
V1: Released​
I hope you all like the map.​

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did you use a vanilla minecraft map?

Biffington2

Experienced
Reaction score
Personally, i think the buildings could use alot more detail.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
The thing is the Atheans where basic people
I'm a fan and definite studier of Greek mythology and history. The Athenians were intricate and innovative people. 'Basic' would be a serious understatement. If you want to go basic with the buildings, go with the Spartans. Don't forget their militaristic theme. If you want to go into much more detail and less buildings, I'd go with the people of Troy. If you want even more buildings but less detail, I'd go with the Byzantines (not really in Greek mythology, but meh).

More points :

Vanilla terrain
Not much terraforming work was put into this (or I can stand corrected that no terraforming work was done other than the dome)

Unfair Cornucopia
The Cornucopia is hilly on one side and considerably flat on the other sides

Buildings require more detail
More detail, or even the genie will never fulfil your wish of this being in the servers.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't really like this, it just seems, well like Teije said, Meh ( which is not meant in a Spanish way)

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
As Hyst said and as interester of the history around the grow of the Romans and the Greeks. I really have to say that basic buildings do not fit in the Greek history, if you want proof just look at the rests of The Panthenon wich is a majestic building that is not basic at all. The Athenians had there own buildstyle. Spartans have a 'basic' buildstyle but Athene and Mykene have a very special and detailed buildstyle and this is the complete opposite of this. I'm sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci