• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ritual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:
My InGame Name is JustBrave.

Nickname:
You can call me Justin / Brave or whatever, just something I understand xD

Nation:
I'm a natural born citizen of Germany.

Wins / Games Played:
http://www.mcgamer.net/player/JustBrave/

Here you can see my stats. I played some MCSG before the Stats-Reset but not as much at all. The last few days I started again and played with my friend 'AreYouJealous' and he won sometimes in the DM ^^

Past clans:
I've been once in an MCSG Clan called Imagination, from Vestregutten and Zethiz I guess. I got kicked for Inactivity, because I'm a Hive Player normally. Now I started to play more MCSG, but I hade some OWN clans on Hive before. (We were not bad ^^) I have 600 Wins on Hive btw and YES I know some Routes on MCSG and I'm not a noob after 3 years SG I think.

Skype ID:
My skype is justinkolditz (RL-Name)

Why do you want to join Ritual:
I want to join Ritual, because I know Austin from his videos and I also want to get in the clanscene of MCSG. I hope you can give me nice tips n' tricks on this server an yeah, I really hope you can give me a chance, instead of my 'stats' or my low experience.
~Justin
o hello Justin :)

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
IGN: 5Life / Brigand / uh_ (soon to be Tyre)
Nickname: Josh
Nation: England
Wins / Games Played: 5Life (472/1724), Brigand (234/1858), & uh_ (13/39)
Past clans: Critical, Generals, BeastAttack, Apocalypse, Emperors (to name a few)
Skype ID: I will PM : ^)
Why do you want to join Ritual: Because MCSG is getting boring, I would like to play more actively but don't have many people to play with or any sort of incentive, so I thought a clan would be fun to play in over the Summer, something I could do apart from playing with RL friends on CSGO n stuff.

Zerwen

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: AstrixMC
Nickname: Astrix
Nation: Russian
Wins / Games Played: 56/101
Past clans: Ravage, RussianTiger and others
Skype ID: gleb.ivanov21
Why do you want to join Ritual: I think its pretty cool cool clan, cause lots of CW and very strong members in this clan.

Zaquez

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: AstrixMC
Nickname: Astrix
Nation: Russian
Wins / Games Played: 56/101
Past clans: Ravage, RussianTiger and others
Skype ID: gleb.ivanov21
Why do you want to join Ritual: I think its pretty cool cool clan, cause lots of CW and very strong members in this clan.
"lots of cw" true dat xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci