• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rev's Mcsg Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
actually, you should of put me at the start of the story because ever since you had 10 wins, we were 2 rivals between us always wanting to kill each other :3

Lol echo I actually considered putting that in xD, but the story was already gonna be long enough O_O. Dearly noted tho, that you and hanfi were huge rivals of mine for a long time on mcsg lol.

Hmmm, needs more dragons.

But I liked the part where you talked about betraying me.
lol well that was a huge part of my mcsg thing xD. Probably one of my most memorable moments lol.

So many lols

My mcsg career has been funny xD so a lot of lols were needed!

You forgot the part where you Jefeperro'd me.

Lol not important enough xD <3

#TheClassics. All that really needs to be said. <3

But seriously, I loved this story!

This has inspired me to write my own :3

Lol ikr? It's actually quite fun to tell your story :p kinda unwind a bit :p

Henryt135

Survivor
Reaction score
Rev <3. I remember the old days back before you were a mod. Great story and I hope you come back soon and play mcsg again:D but not until you are ready. Remember that game with you and Philly67 where I snuck off and enchanted a bow and then I lagged out underwater on breeze and u guys found it xD aahhhhh good times!

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm thinking about making one of these but I want people to tell me to before I do :p
Is a good idea/do you want me too?

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Our marriage will last forever.

It better! Or else >=O

Rev <3. I remember the old days back before you were a mod. Great story and I hope you come back soon and play mcsg again:D but not until you are ready. Remember that game with you and Philly67 where I snuck off and enchanted a bow and then I lagged out underwater on breeze and u guys found it xD aahhhhh good times!

Lol i remember that game xD I ended up winning with your bow <333

tl;dr, why so many tags?

Lol want the people to know I talked about them ofc.

I'm thinking about making one of these but I want people to tell me to before I do :p
Is a good idea/do you want me too?

Lol I loved doing this. I recommend everyone tries it at least once :)

Needs more Canziano;)
Lol idk how I forgot to put you in here xD. Knew I would forget someone xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci