• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rev's Mcsg Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol well here is my story guys :p
As some of you know, I used to be a mod/player on a game called Runescape. I had been playing that game for over 10 years actually lol. Then back in July of last year, I quit. After that, I had been looking for another computer game to play. Spent the next few months playing minecraft, just building and whatnot, when I came across The Yogscast. I started off watching their Shadows of Israphel series which was plain incredible. That series inspired me to build some of the great things I have.
Not too long later I actually started reading the Hunger games books.. blah blah and eventually found the yogscast survival games videos. Me and my cousin loved the vids and decided we wanted to play on these survial games outselves. So thus, off to mcsg we went :p. Since I was the only one who actually had a minecraft account at the time, we shared an account for the longest time.
I played by myself at first, lost my first 2 games horribly :p, almost instantly lol. 3rd game I died in dmatch to a team and finally in my 4th game, i got my first win ever on sg1 :D. I literally sat there and hid in a tree until deathmatch, then killed the other 2 players while they were trying to kill eachother :D. After that game, I was addicted lol, I was literally obsessed with winning lol. Over the next few months, I won't lie to you guys, I no lifed MCSG hardcore lol. I literally went to work and college.. came home and played Mcsg the rest of the day lol.
Over those few months I met a ton of great people and made some good friends. Some of my first good friends on mcsg were players like Henryt135, , echo_555, sooddiso, iamjai1,agentkiller158, Canziano dognitro8, MRSPONGEMASTER Hanfii, giseryd10, and Mjwick. One person that really pushed me to better myself tho, was Gravey4rd. Oh man, this guy, I remember the first time I saw him. He destroyed me lol. I had never lost so badly in my mcsg history lol. I had better armor and weapon.. and I think he killed me without me even hitting him once. After that, I remember literally stalking him server to server, just watching how he played and trying to learn as much as I could from him. I started teaming with him and getting tons of practice fighting him. I got as good as I am today because of him lol. We had some pretty intense fights since we met eachother.
Somewhere along the line I met a guy named Theoretical and he was a bit of a rival to me for awhile :p. I looked up to him and learned alot of tricks from him. Then we teamed a few times and became friends. He was the owner of team chrome at the time, and he kept asking me to join his clan lol. In one game we were teaming, we were chasing some guy and he saw me snipe some guy on sg4 from the whole distance of the apartment building, and hes like "apply now! you will be accepted automatically!" lol, or something along those lines. So I applied and was accepted right away like he said lol. I was in the clan a few weeks and I slowly started to not like the clan. First off, I didn't like teaming, and I still don't like to team unless I have to. I also didn't like the way the clan was run, so one day, I was teaming with Theo like normal and I actually betrayed him lol. After I killed him, I said "consider that my resignation" lol. He was one of the first players I had ever betrayed lol. Needless to say, after that, he wanted to kill me badly :p. Eventually we worked it out, I explained stuff and now we are cool lol.
Not too long after that I met a guy named Philly67. Man I really didn't like this guy lol. First time we ever teamed, he betrayed me :p. I had a lot better stuff than he did, and he just flat out betray me xD (not much has changed there). After that, I stalked him, determined to kill him lol. He was my new rival. A few games later, we actually were forced to team on Breeze island to kill a team of 3 I believe.
After that, I started looking for the next thing, and I decided to try out for this mod thing lol. I was already pretty familiar with the rules, was active on the forums somewhat, and knew a few mods pretty well like Mjwick, Gravey4rd and even KellieBreanne (even tho she thought I was a hacker and I did enjoy killing her lol). But anyways, I applied, and actually got my first 2 mod applications denied by GibboAssassin. I was determined to get accepted, so I worked my butt off on my last mod app and got accepted :p. So I logged into Teamspeak the day of my interview, and wouldn't you know it, Philly67 was also accepted for mod and had his interview that day. It was a bit awkward because I still didn't like the guy too much lol. Ended up not getting my interview til a few days later, and obviously I was accepted :p.
Since being a mod, I have met alot of great people and made some good friends like EdtheG, echo_555, ImKatnissEverdeen, MyNameIsSaar, Fisheer, Creepy_Crawler, slasherxtreme, and ofc my bff Zietra.
Special shout out to:
KellieBreanne. Kellie, when I first became a mod, god I loved talking in chat with you. Was always the funniest convos ever when you were around lol. One of my first mod buddies <3. Love always.
Voxcile. Lol why you gotta get better at mcsg than me? >_> I'd like you better if you didn't beat me lol.
Funky_Villager. Lol we have only had like.. 3 legit meetings.. but I love this guy. Thats probably why I married him? O_O. Oh god.
Coldheart. I know coldheart is no longer on mcsg, and he will probably never see this, but I miss coldheart. He was one of my better friends on mcsg. Someone that I would always join the his channel on TS if he was there. Was always entertaining to talk to <3. Coldheart.. SAVE ME!
Henryt135. What can't I say about this guy? lol. Henry is one of my longest friends on mcsg. I met him wwwaaay before I became a mod, and we have been great friends. This guy would literally take an arrow straight to the brain for me lol. Your a great guy henry and if you could get a better computer, you would be a great mcsg player no doubt lol. Hopefully then you won't lag out underwater and drown all the time on breeze island xD.
Philly67. No matter how much this guy may tick me off at times lol, he still prob my best friend here on mcsg. I mean seriously.. since we both got mod.. we would spend countless hours playing mcsg together, game after game lol. We get constant tags here on the forums saying that we are the best team in mcsg. We have come up with some pretty innovated tricks for killing players, like on Sg4 lol. Philly is just one of those people you can't hate lol. We have our strange obsession with breeze island. #BreezeIslandIsUnderplayed. Thru it all, I can't even imagine how being a mod would of been without him here. TheClassics4Life bro. <3.
Anyways lol, I think I have wrote enough. Probably could of made this thing into a novel. Hope I didn't leave anyone out D: sorry if I did. Thanks everyone tho for making mcsg so fun for me lol. You guys have ruined my life, but I wouldn't trade the memories for anything <3.
-Rev

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Hmmm, needs more dragons.

But I liked the part where you talked about betraying me.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
actually, you should of put me at the start of the story because ever since you had 10 wins, we were 2 rivals between us always wanting to kill each other :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci