• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Revamped /disguise command!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A big issue to put forward.. Does it stay permanently?

I mean, with the previous command it was useless.. I'd join a server and people would know it's me, even if I /d'd people would know I was still there as when I joined I still had my rank.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A big issue to put forward.. Does it stay permanently?
I think you are saying, does this carry over to over servers logging into? The answer is yes but not yet! We are working on improving this command where once you disguise, it will follow you into any server as long as you don't log off the proxy.

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
Yus!! Top stuff guys gotta love when updates like this get pushed out

The only thing I am worried about is that people may make more complaints about the lack of mods on servers but hopefully they will all just think that we could be disguised.

Last edited:

_Reevesdrums_

Platinum
Reaction score
I honestly think donors should not get the ability to disguise. Donors are not all trusted members of the community and majority of them don't get targeted. It can easily be abused by clans and having only friend rank, VIP and staff able to access /disguise means there will most likely be less people, maybe even nobody abusing the rank.
But can't mods see who is in disguise?
So as long as you have a mod supervising the clan battle, as recommended shouldnt be a problem:)

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Philly67 what I don't get is what is the difference between having a disguised player in the clan battle and having an alt? it's effectively the same thing if you don't know what their alt name is...
But yeah, problems :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci