• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Revamped /disguise command!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was thinking, might it be better not to have the person's original name "leave?" Potential targeters would be on a wild goose chase, not being able to find the player in game.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I was thinking, might it be better not to have the person's original name "leave?" Potential targeters would be on a wild goose chase, not being able to find the player in game.
Wouldn't it be their problem for targetting them then? :p

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
When I used it, I became an Iron donor... with 5k points...

So I still got targeted..
But this would be good, If you just bountied your points :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Question: What about points?
Idk if this was answered yet, but:
Part of the reason for the /disguise command is being targeted for points. Does it randomize your points too?

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Question: What about points?
Idk if this was answered yet, but:
Part of the reason for the /disguise command is being targeted for points. Does it randomize your points too?
I thought that too... It doesn't but if you don't want to get targeted you can bounty.

Edit: Just joined a game and used it... made a name that looked like seaman lover...

Seaman overlap...

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I used it, I became an Iron donor... with 5k points...
Does it randomize your points too?
Yes, we can possibly randomize points in a future update to this command. I assume we will pick a number between 1-500 but the value of the bounty will still be taken from the original number. Thanks for your feedback and we can look into that.

Seaman overlap...
It's kind of obvious though isn't it?
We are revising our name bank as some of the names people have been getting are a little too random.... So as we fix the commands, it will become less obvious overtime.

Last edited:

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes, we can possibly randomize points in a future update to this command. I assume we will pick a number between 1-500 but the value of the bounty will still be taken from the original number. Thanks for your feedback and we can look into that.

We are revising our name bank as some of the names people have been getting are a little too random.... So as we fix the commands, it will become overtime less obvious.
Great! That command probably made me come back to MCSG so I would like to see it at it's beast level ;D Good luck.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it ExKing . We have been hearing way too many targeting stories ruining the game for a lot of our players, so we been trying to figure out a way to help return some of the fun back into the gameplay. This is only one step of many new things coming out this month finally....

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
I'm getting rather disappointed seeing all these features added to MCSG, but MCTF2 isn't even out, and it's over a week overdue.
MCTF2 is completely unrelated to this and new features and updates.
Just be happy that things are getting done, and realize that TF2 may be more difficult to get done due to only 1-2 people knowing exactly how to fix it without breaking it more.
Just be patient!:) It will be around soon enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci