• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resignation letter - JacksonReaction

MrConHD

Tribute
Reaction score
I have never spoken to you before, but I wish you good luck with volleyball and school and whatever else you decide to do in life :)

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
To my waiting buddy, and one of my dearest friends,

I will miss you so much! The day we met on TS was the day everything changed for me. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have met everyone I know now, and I am grateful for the friendship we have! The part I am going to miss the most are those times where you would choke on your mic in TS. Those always made me laugh!

As far as your freshman year of school, I hope you do well! May the odds be every in your favour during your future
endeavours!

I will miss you!
<3

- Equalitee | Nathan

LittleLuna

Platinum
Reaction score
It is so sad to see you go. I remember talking about you when you got moderator. Even though I didn't know you at the time, I was so excited for you. You helped me through boy trouble and I tried to help you when you needed someone. You helped me make friends, such as the one and only Levi. You're a great friend and a great inspiration. I hope to someday be as tough as you are, and stand up to haters. <3 You go get that Ariana follow on twitter and I wish you the best of luck. I'll remember you as a great moderator.

H

Holiday

You the real MVP. :cool: You were of the first people I met when I became mod and I'm really glad I was able to meet someone as cool and hilarious as you! We gotta keep in touch so you better hop your booty on the TeamSpeak every now and then so we can talk. Can't wait to hear about your new ghetto stories of your new school. Oh, and of your pimple shaving. I hope your freshman year goes smoothly and that you don't die or get beaten up. pls live, kthxbai.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
NOOOOOO JACKSON!!!! Why you leave me? Hope you have fun at high school and volleyball and remember that I'm always here for you to kik/text/tweet/snapchat. <33333

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go!!!

We talked a bit on the forums, you were one of the first mods I looked out for when I needed help.

Thank you for your contributions and good luck in school!

-Demon

Christian

Experienced
Reaction score
It's sad to see another Staff member leave the community.

I haven't talked to you a whole lot on TS and MCSG, but those times I've been in the same channel with you, you seemed like a really cool person. I wish you good luck on your future endeavours.

P.S. If you can, you should hop on the TS every once in a while!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci