• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resignation letter - JacksonReaction

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see another leave :c

I don't think we ever spoke, but I saw you around and you always seemed like a friendly person. Good luck with volleyball!

P

PeriLH_

Jackson nooo! I will miss you so much. I guess now I'm the only one left out of my waiting buddies, but that's ok. Have fun with school, volleyball, and I hope you start feeling better. Love yew!! <3

Gnashna

Platinum
Reaction score
Jackson :( You will be missed!!!!! You are sooooo funny and so friendly and having you as a mod friend was amazing! Keep in touch XO

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Man, that's one pretty thread.

Jackson, after all's been said and done, you still resigned. Saying I'll miss you as a Mod won't have much impact, because I didn't really know you in the first place.
Nevertheless, good luck.

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, fellow staff and MCGamer players!
I didn't know this day would come as soon as it is but me, JacksonReaction is stepping down from my role as Moderator on the MCGamer servers.
I only had been a moderator for a few months (3 months) and I love every moment of it. Helping the MCGamer community makes me happy! Also, don't get me wrong,
I'll still be on the servers just as not active as I use to be. After I ask and tell myself if I should resign or not, I came to the conclusion that it is my time to leave. I have a few reasons to why I made this decision, but I will share only a couple of reasons. As you may or may not know, summer is officially over and what does that mean? It means, back to school! Since, I'm going to a new school, new place I feel as like I should take this opportunity to start new and fresh. I'm currently now a freshmen and it's time to move on with life. My 2014-2015 year goal is to start fresh and have a clean, happy school year. I'm trying my best because in the next 4 years, I will officially become an adult and take a lot of
responsibility
and maturity. Also, I'm currently trying out for volleyball and that would take up a lot of my time. It's not a 100% that I am in volleyball, but pray that I make it in :) because I love sports. Life may be hard at some point, but if your positive it would be 100x better! Now let's move on, haha. The second reason why I'm resigning from MCGamer may be a little personal, but I'll share a little bit. As you may or may not knew, I do have a little difficult health problems. It's not a big deal!
So, please don't worry about me to much! I just want to say, if you do have any health problems make sure you cure it before it's to late. Now that's the end of my resignation letter but before it ends, I just want to give a few shouts out towards the people who was always there for me,
and helped me through difficult times.

----Owner----
ChadTheDJ : Hey Chad! I never talked to you before, I just want to say that your an amazing owner and don't ever let anyone put you down.
You were the one, who helped me meet so many internet friends, but I appreciate everything you do for MCGamer.
------Developer----
@RustyWolf: Hey Rusty, your an amazing developer. I love you, even though you don't love me.
----Admins----
Dave : Hey Dave! Remember when you scared the living thing out of me? Yeah, I still do. Dave, I heard a lot of bad and good things about you. I honestly, think your an amazing person to talk to and like I said to Chad, don't ever let anyone bring you down. Your amazing and
you know it. Your really supportive and awesome. I love the name, Dave btw :)

----Sr.Mods----
ChandelleMC : Hey, Chandelle! Your a really supportive person. I would proudly say, your were my boss and your still my friend :) I feel so comfortable talking to you. Like, girl we need to fan girl together.Haha. I love you Chandelle, keep up
your amazing hard work because your doing a really good job. I hope we still talk, best friend :')

_AquaTechMC_ : MICHAEL. I'm sorry for letting you down, but I love you. Your that one Sr Staff that believe in me and decided to give me moderator on 5/29 :')! I love you, Michael and I know sometimes your going through hard times, but trust me
all your friends and including me cares about you. I love you and so does everyone else. I still count you as my best friend! I love you, Michael and always remember to smile!

KitMencha : Hey Nick, I don't know if I should call you Nick or Kit because we weren't really that close, haha. You were one of the best Sr Staff. You always helped me, everytime I poked for help. Your always so postive and excited. I hope we can still
talk my pal :)

DracoHD : Hey, Pal. We didn't really talked but we started to become friends, on the few last weeks of me being a MCGamer moderator. I hope we stay in touch and have fun!

----Moderators---- (in no specific order)
Jodimo
starwilly12
Vanicle
masond123
PeriLH_
SammyMariee
Kelsey7978
Equalitee
Avaline
Nacho115
LoganWayne
PleaseTeamIFan
Emilind
TinyTiger_
_Accuity_
heyyoitsjayo
KendraNichole
TotalDramaTony
MRWilcox
MKFarrell
DJDoulton
HolidayResort Gnashna

===My baes===
levi_the_potato
dindavid
landowicked
ErinEquinox
Ariana Grande <3
JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bae ;-; stay on TS pls!

SammyMariee

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh my gosh! Jackson, you're an amazing person, and you were an amazing mod. I loved your sass, and how you would always help people. Don't be a stranger! Remember to kik me! <3

Deserved

Platinum
Reaction score
Although I wasn't the greatest of friends to you at times Jackson it kills me to see you resign. I loved you as a Moderator, seeing you on all the time. At the beginning you were one of the people I looked up to as a Moderator and saying "That's who I want to be like, just like JacksonReaction" but now that you're resigning it really does kill me. Me, you and StarWilly12 were good friends but of course I had to go ahead and mess it up - you will be missed Jackson!

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
No Jackson D:
I'll always remember your kind and funny spirit. No matter how hard moderating got or how stressed out your friends were, you could always make them laugh just by joining their Teamspeak channel.
You were a great moderator, and you (along with your pimples ;)) will be sorely missed.

JacksonReaction

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you for everyone for the support and kind comments your leaving. It was a little difficult writing this resignation letter, with all the tears and sorrow bought to me.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
It's a shame to see you go, as you've done so much for the community. Good luck in your future!
P.S. Ariana Grande is my bae, back off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci