• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resignation letter - JacksonReaction

JacksonReaction

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, fellow staff and MCGamer players!
I didn't know this day would come as soon as it is but me, JacksonReaction is stepping down from my role as Moderator on the MCGamer servers.
I only had been a moderator for a few months (3 months) and I love every moment of it. Helping the MCGamer community makes me happy! Also, don't get me wrong,
I'll still be on the servers just as not active as I use to be. After I ask and tell myself if I should resign or not, I came to the conclusion that it is my time to leave. I have a few reasons to why I made this decision, but I will share only a couple of reasons. As you may or may not know, summer is officially over and what does that mean? It means, back to school! Since, I'm going to a new school, new place I feel as like I should take this opportunity to start new and fresh. I'm currently now a freshmen and it's time to move on with life. My 2014-2015 year goal is to start fresh and have a clean, happy school year. I'm trying my best because in the next 4 years, I will officially become an adult and take a lot of
responsibility
and maturity. Also, I'm currently trying out for volleyball and that would take up a lot of my time. It's not a 100% that I am in volleyball, but pray that I make it in :) because I love sports. Life may be hard at some point, but if your positive it would be 100x better! Now let's move on, haha. The second reason why I'm resigning from MCGamer may be a little personal, but I'll share a little bit. As you may or may not knew, I do have a little difficult health problems. It's not a big deal!
So, please don't worry about me to much! I just want to say, if you do have any health problems make sure you cure it before it's to late. Now that's the end of my resignation letter but before it ends, I just want to give a few shouts out towards the people who was always there for me,
and helped me through difficult times.

----Owner----
ChadTheDJ : Hey Chad! I never talked to you before, I just want to say that your an amazing owner and don't ever let anyone put you down.
You were the one, who helped me meet so many internet friends, but I appreciate everything you do for MCGamer.

------Developer----

@RustyWolf: Hey Rusty, your an amazing developer. I love you, even though you don't love me.

----Admins----

Dave : Hey Dave! Remember when you scared the living thing out of me? Yeah, I still do. Dave, I heard a lot of bad and good things about you. I honestly, think your an amazing person to talk to and like I said to Chad, don't ever let anyone bring you down. Your amazing and
you know it. Your really supportive and awesome. I love the name, Dave btw :)

----Sr.Mods----
ChandelleMC : Hey, Chandelle! Your a really supportive person. I would proudly say, your were my boss and your still my friend :) I feel so comfortable talking to you. Like, girl we need to fan girl together.Haha. I love you Chandelle, keep up
your amazing hard work because your doing a really good job. I hope we still talk, best friend :')

_AquaTechMC_ : MICHAEL. I'm sorry for letting you down, but I love you. Your that one Sr Staff that believe in me and decided to give me moderator on 5/29 :')! I love you, Michael and I know sometimes your going through hard times, but trust me
all your friends and including me cares about you. I love you and so does everyone else. I still count you as my best friend! I love you, Michael and always remember to smile!

KitMencha : Hey Nick, I don't know if I should call you Nick or Kit because we weren't really that close, haha. You were one of the best Sr Staff. You always helped me, everytime I poked for help. Your always so postive and excited. I hope we can still
talk my pal :)

DracoHD : Hey, Pal. We didn't really talked but we started to become friends, on the few last weeks of me being a MCGamer moderator. I hope we stay in touch and have fun!

----Moderators---- (in no specific order)
Jodimo
starwilly12
Vanicle
masond123
PeriLH_
SammyMariee
Kelsey7978
Equalitee
Avaline
Nacho115
LoganWayne
PleaseTeamIFan
Emilind
TinyTiger_
_Accuity_
heyyoitsjayo
KendraNichole
TotalDramaTony
MRWilcox
MKFarrell
DJDoulton
HolidayResort Gnashna

===My baes===
levi_the_potato
dindavid
landowicked
ErinEquinox
Ariana Grande <3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
No!

I completely respect your decision though- we are both in our 9th year of schooling and it starts to get a lot more serious, I have exams next Monday.

Goodluck with school and with your future endeavors. :)

LoganWayneOLD

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sorry to see you go. You're such a good friend! I'm gonna miss you so much... I wish you luck with everything in your future.

_Tate

Diamond
Reaction score
I didn't know this day would come as soon as it is but me, JacksonReaction is stepping down from my role as Moderator on the MCGamer servers.
I only had been a moderator for a few months (3 months) and I love every moment of it. Helping the MCGamer community makes me happy! Also, don't get me wrong,
I'll still be on the servers just as not active as I use to be. After I ask and tell myself if I should resign or not, I came to the conclusion that it is my time to leave. I have a few reasons to why I made this decision, but I will share only a couple of reasons. As you may or may not know, summer is officially over and what does that mean? It means, back to school! Since, I'm going to a new school, new place I feel as like I should take this opportunity to start new and fresh. I'm currently now a freshmen and it's time to move on with life. My 2014-2015 year goal is to start fresh and have a clean, happy school year. I'm trying my best because in the next 4 years, I will officially become an adult and take a lot of
responsibility
and maturity. Also, I'm currently trying out for volleyball and that would take up a lot of my time. It's not a 100% that I am in volleyball, but pray that I make it in :) because I love sports. Life may be hard at some point, but if your positive it would be 100x better! Now let's move on, haha. The second reason why I'm resigning from MCGamer may be a little personal, but I'll share a little bit. As you may or may not knew, I do have a little difficult health problems. It's not a big deal!
So, please don't worry about me to much! I just want to say, if you do have any health problems make sure you cure it before it's to late. Now that's the end of my resignation letter but before it ends, I just want to give a few shouts out towards the people who was always there for me,

----Owner----
ChadTheDJ : Hey Chad! I never talked to you before, I just want to say that your an amazing owner and don't ever let anyone put you down.
You were the one, who helped me meet so many internet friends, but I appreciate everything you do for MCGamer.
------Developer----
@RustyWolf: Hey Rusty, your an amazing developer. I love you, even though you don't love me.
----Admins----
Dave : Hey Dave! Remember when you scared the living thing out of me? Yeah, I still do. Dave, I heard a lot of bad and good things about you. I honestly, think your an amazing person to talk to and like I said to Chad, don't ever let anyone bring you down. Your amazing and

----Sr.Mods----
ChandelleMC : Hey, Chandelle! Your a really supportive person. I would proudly say, your were my boss and your still my friend :) I feel so comfortable talking to you. Like, girl we need to fan girl together.Haha. I love you Chandelle, keep up
your amazing hard work because your doing a really good job. I hope we still talk, best friend :')

_AquaTechMC_ : MICHAEL. I'm sorry for letting you down, but I love you. Your that one Sr Staff that believe in me and decided to give me moderator on 5/29 :')! I love you, Michael and I know sometimes your going through hard times, but trust me
all your friends and including me cares about you. I love you and so does everyone else. I still count you as my best friend! I love you, Michael and always remember to smile!

KitMencha : Hey Nick, I don't know if I should call you Nick or Kit because we weren't really that close, haha. You were one of the best Sr Staff. You always helped me, everytime I poked for help. Your always so postive and excited. I hope we can still

DracoHD : Hey, Pal. We didn't really talked but we started to become friends, on the few last weeks of me being a MCGamer moderator. I hope we stay in touch and have fun!

Jodimo
starwilly12
Vanicle
masond123
PeriLH_
SammyMariee
Kelsey7978
Equalitee
Avaline
Nacho115
LoganWayne
PleaseTeamIFan
Emilind
TinyTiger_
_Accuity_
heyyoitsjayo
KendraNichole
TotalDramaTony
MRWilcox
MKFarrell
DJDoulton
HolidayResort Gnashna

===My baes===
levi_the_potato
dindavid
landowicked
ErinEquinox
Ariana Grande <3
I cri

Sterbern

Iron
Reaction score
responsibility

----Owner----
------Developer----
----Admins----

----Sr.Mods----

Jodimo
starwilly12
Vanicle
masond123
PeriLH_
SammyMariee
Kelsey7978
Equalitee
Avaline
Nacho115
LoganWayne
PleaseTeamIFan
Emilind
TinyTiger_
_Accuity_
heyyoitsjayo
KendraNichole
TotalDramaTony
MRWilcox
MKFarrell
DJDoulton
HolidayResort Gnashna

===My baes===
levi_the_potato
dindavid
landowicked
ErinEquinox
Ariana Grande <3
Good Luck, I cant wait to see you after freshman friday XD

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
Another outstanding mod that has left the team. It'll be sad to see you go, Jackon. Although I've only talked to you a couple times, I know you were a great moderator, and will do great with whatever you decide to do in the future.

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
Jackson you resigning as moderator kills me. I'm someone who is very socially awkward and at times find it very hard to make friends. But Jackson when you came along my sadness and loneliness just magically lifted. You've always been there for me and I appreciate that so much. I'm gonna miss us being mod buddies but we are still obviously going to be besties.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Its always sad to see a great moderator go, thank you for your service Jackson<3 GL with freshman yr, and of course, see you around!

[Freshman year isn't as bad people say it is;) ]

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It really does suck that you have to go now, you were always such an active member, and an excellent aspect of the community, you always reacted well and kindly when an issue unfolded. Yet, you always manage to resolve those issues. The MCGamer community will miss you, and we hope you have a great future. Goodbye, JacksonReaction. :'(

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
You and Star were some of the first friends I made when I became moderator. I never really was the best at talking to people but you two helped me open up wether you knew it or not. You made me laugh on many occasions and you're silly fights with Star were some of the things that brightened my day. I enjoy every minute that I talk to you because you are one of the nicest people I ever met. I'm sad to see you go because you were one of the people always there for me when I needed help with anything or was worried because I did something wrong. I wish you luck on everything that you are trying to achieve and I hope you go on to big things you're freshman year. I can relate as I am a freshman this year as well and I am very nervous of what lies ahead of me. Thank you for being a great friend and a great mod. I will miss you and I hope we can still talk when you are free. <3

Kelslay

Survivor
Reaction score
I hate to see you resign, you were a great moderator Jackson! Don't be a stranger! I love you Jackfin :p <3 -Kelsleeve

JempkoYT

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm sorry to see you go. I do however wish you the best of luck in the future, will volleyball and everything else. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci