• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove stone swords at the beginning on matches

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know it makes it a bit more challenging, but having just spawned in the server and you are just about to play the game, BOOM! You get killed by a stone sword. I agree with others, maybe they should replace them with wooden swords.
I'd say not to change it and just if your gonna go for corn thats the risk and you might even be the guy to get the sword so they will be fearing you.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I know it makes it a bit more challenging, but having just spawned in the server and you are just about to play the game, BOOM! You get killed by a stone sword. I agree with others, maybe they should replace them with wooden swords.
Simple solution: Don't go to corn then. More chests for me I suppose :D

DonnieHD

Survivor
Reaction score
I think it should be only wooden swords, stone swords are too OP for killing at spawn.

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
In the movie they got weps from corn and 15% of the tributes died from corn so they might as well keep it. Just deal with it. I bet when you get a stone sword from corn you kill people too

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't put on armor, and run away as fast as you can. If you don't want to get killed at spawn, don't give someone a reason to do so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci