• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove stone swords at the beginning on matches

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im to quick no shame in losing.
No only the shame that I wasn't first. But in all seriousness the stone sword is the only reason i don't go to spawn but those that go know the risks that they are taking and if they want to take that risk then go ahead but i will be the guy who goes to the other teir 2s and teirs on my route first and can maybe fight back and get the stuff that people ran with from spawn.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like it :3
I got one earlier and killed a total of nine people as they tried to escape the corn XD
Gotta love rugged lands and it's Corn

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No only the shame that I wasn't first. But in all seriousness the stone sword is the only reason i don't go to spawn but those that go know the risks that they are taking and if they want to take that risk then go ahead but i will be the guy who goes to the other teir 2s and teirs on my route first and can maybe fight back and get the stuff that people ran with from spawn.
Im lucky with most corns so I get good stuff.

WelshJoeyy

Spectator
Reaction score
Having stone swords at corn is what makes spawn dangerous. Corn is supposed to be risky, and the tier 2 loot is what makes it worth the risk.
I know it makes it a bit more challenging, but having just spawned in the server and you are just about to play the game, BOOM! You get killed by a stone sword. I agree with others, maybe they should replace them with wooden swords.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci