• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reminder, server maintenance this week.

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys. All this ISN'T MCSG'S fault. It's Bukkit's fault. It's a problem with Bukkit called "The Ghosting Issue" and they refuse to fix it, due to the fact that MCSG is the ONLY server that you pretty much SHOULDN'T log out of. It really stinks, but they might fix it in 1.4 or something.

RiLeY16321

Spectator
Reaction score
So we are moving stuff around again which can cause some downtime with our website, servers and other Minecraft related stuff. We should be back up completely by the 26th before the weekend on our new setup. We expect to start our maintenance to start on the 24th!
Yes Hi Chad i was just gunna Ask if i could maybe help you Guys out With maps and such Im and awesome builder and i want to get to know you! I need a chance to see if im material at building on your server! Please Reply :) Thank you. Also Please reply as fast as you can! I need to have a spot to build a map so i can show you if im valuable to build maps with you guys! Thanks Alot!

Ellsy

Spectator
Reaction score
Pleaze help! In this hg server i allways glitch in a block! it could be in cobweb or in a normal block! I dont know why ......:(

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Pleaze help! In this hg server i allways glitch in a block! it could be in cobweb or in a normal block! I dont know why ......:(
Wait till the new update comes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci