• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reminder, server maintenance this week.

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah if you can give us more symptoms to track this down that will be great as this is the first I heard of it.
Sometimes I can force doing it when I break the tall grass before the game begins.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Yeah if you can give us more symptoms to track this down that will be great as this is the first I heard of it.
I think the bug he was talking about was the bug some people on here on a few threads named the "freecam glitch".
I could be wrong though. You can try to search that and see what you find.

I can tell you all I know about it - One of my friends gets it frequently, but the rest of them, and myself, never get it. While it is a server/bukkit issue, it only effects certain people. Some people commonly, some uncommonly, and some never.
A good example of this bug is nate252's most recent video he put in the media section of the website. At the end of the video, he can't eat food, he can't open chests, but he can type in chat just fine. Suddenly, he is getting hit out of nowhere, and then when he cuts the footage, you can see the guy who killed him picking up his stuff for a bit in a completely different location than his death point.

It appears that during this time, they can chat just fine, but eating, shooting arrows, hitting people, opening chests, and even walking doesn't happen. You are just frozen. The only way to fix it is to relog. (I know because I've seen this issue in places more than just here - places where I can relog and get right back into action. For some reason I get the issue in those places but not here.) Everyone I know who gets the issue has some iffy internet connect, but it's not necessarily their internet going out like normal. They can still chat, browse the internet, see people moving and see their chat too. I think what it might be, is possibly when their internet connection decides to have a little hiccup and comes back instantly, the server just refuses to let them back in properly. That's just a theory though. It just seems that people with bad internet connection get it most, but it's not their internet.

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
If I may say something, it may be the ghosting issue. My brother has that happen all the time. ( Luckily I am always playing with him to tell him that he's a ghost. :p )But I only have it happen to me AT THE MOST of 1-2 times a week.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's good that Chad is doing maintenance to the servers for a couple of days because there has been a lot of glitching in one of the community maps such as Fortress Pyke. I attempted to do the building parkour to get to certain chest when all of a sudden i made a jump and it teleported me back to my original spot. Soon after that i gave up trying to do the parkour because of the glitch. Hoping the new update will fix it.

- Elisha

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Gives me time to start up a new survival map :D

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes chad this lag where I can move and break blocks has happened to me several times right after you added the new voting system I was sooo angry when this happened when I had full iron and a diamond sword. I was on skype with my friend and he said that my body stopped moving and ever time I clicked the mouse to attack the arm on my guy moved. also this glitch happens when you try to sprint when starting as a tribute you will get of your pedistal and be able to move but for real your minecraft guy stops moving. Is it possible for you to fix this? I and mad when this happens plz try to do something about this I have seen at least 10 other ppl have this glitch happen to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci