• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reminder, server maintenance this week.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So we are moving stuff around again which can cause some downtime with our website, servers and other Minecraft related stuff. We should be back up completely by the 26th before the weekend on our new setup. We expect to start our maintenance to start on the 24th!

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey chad, I know this has nothing to do w/ the article, but I have a major problem. Sometimes, when I'm playing, I try to open a chest, but it won't open. Also, after that unusual incident, I can break blocks, And if I try to attack someone, they don't register the attack, but my weapon durability. The worst part is while I'm walking around in this form, I sometimes take damage. When I die, I find the person who killed me in the spot of that un-openable chest with all of my stuff now on the floor. Normally I wouldn't report this, but to me this is game-breaking. Please fix this as soon as possible.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you chat in the game, does it come up as SPEC: in front of your name or a number?

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey chad, I know this has nothing to do w/ the article, but I have a major problem. Sometimes, when I'm playing, I try to open a chest, but it won't open. Also, after that unusual incident, I can break blocks, And if I try to attack someone, they don't register the attack, but my weapon durability. The worst part is while I'm walking around in this form, I sometimes take damage. When I die, I find the person who killed me in the spot of that un-openable chest with all of my stuff now on the floor. Normally I wouldn't report this, but to me this is game-breaking. Please fix this as soon as possible.
Yeah that's a bug that has happened too me a few times, basically you walk around and can't do or interact with anything or anyone, but you start getting hit because you're technically still at spawn. Your food doesn't go down because you technically haven't moved.

I've also had a "Fall in the VOID" glitch once, but I don't think this is the plugin issue, possibly it's Bukkit and not much we can do, but I don't know for certain.

Chad thanks for the updates! I have something for you that can go nicely with these updates! :)

Regards,
Cory

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Odd, this is a recent bug or a long time issue? Trying to see when this started to find out when this started. This may be a bukkit RB issue when we pushed it out to the servers a week ago.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks like im going to play some MCTF2 then :p

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Odd, this is a recent bug or a long time issue? Trying to see when this started to find out when this started. This may be a bukkit RB issue when we pushed it out to the servers a week ago.
My name appears as a number as I am still in the game. Sort of. It's very complicated. Also, this has been happening for about a week or two. Maybe even more

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like im going to play some MCTF2 then :p
Umm, they will be down too :p

My name appears as a number as I am still in the game. Sort of. It's very complicated. Also, this has been happening for about a week or two. Maybe even more
So latest RB...I am betting. Let me look into it more. I guess you are acting like a "spectator".

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score

So latest RB...I am betting. Let me look into it more. I guess you are acting like a "spectator".
chad if mctf2 will be down can we suggest a few people come over and try out MCTIMV ?

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score

Thanks. Trying anything will help. Till then, try to ask more people if they've had the same problem. I can't be the only one.

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
This bug started after the 1.3.x update...So it's hard to say if it's a Bukkit Issue or a Plugin Issue.

Leaning more to a Bukkit issue as I do notice it on some other servers it's like the "Invisibility Glitch" but we're not invisible to users, but we're walking as if we were playing.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah if you can give us more symptoms to track this down that will be great as this is the first I heard of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci