• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remember it's still only a game...

E

Ephiza

This is a sad topic? Reason?

Face it, MC is dying out. Fast. MC isn't going to be a thing anymore within a few years, considering the game came out FIVE years ago. And...when minecraft servers pretty much die off, I may or may not just quit gaming outside steam. It's gonna be a sad time, considering that MCSG is one of my favorite communities, but it's dying. Quickly. There are a lot of hackers, and a lot of staff are resigning. ;( Whenever I think about this topic, i

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
T
This is a sad topic? Reason?

Face it, MC is dying out. Fast. MC isn't going to be a thing anymore within a few years, considering the game came out FIVE years ago. And...when minecraft servers pretty much die off, I may or may not just quit gaming outside steam. It's gonna be a sad time, considering that MCSG is one of my favorite communities, but it's dying. Quickly. There are a lot of hackers, and a lot of staff are resigning. ;( Whenever I think about this topic, i
this is so true.

E

Ephiza

Well...
At least you read it .-.
;). The reason I say this, is 90 percent of the time, I die to a team of 2 that targets me. Eventually, all my friends are gonna quit before me, so this is what I'll be facing 90 percent of the time.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
;). The reason I say this, is 90 percent of the time, I die to a team of 2 that targets me. Eventually, all my friends are gonna quit before me, so this is what I'll be facing 90 percent of the time.
Going back to what I said in my post above: If getting killed by a team of two makes you rage (like it does to most conscious beings on this forum) then I'd strongly suggest to stop playing if it's becoming something that affects your everyday mood and personality. Of course, it depends how you react to it.

E

Ephiza

Going back to what I said in my post above: If getting killed by a team of two makes you rage (like it does to most conscious beings on this forum) then I'd strongly suggest to stop playing if it's becoming something that affects your everyday mood and personality. Of course, it depends how you react to it.
eh...mcsg is the only good server besides hive, and im not donor on hive

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci