• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remember it's still only a game...

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys! This is a going to be a short post but I feel it is neeeded and people should give it some thought.

It's crazy this community, who ever thought when you played your first game it would turn out like this. It's like a small world of its own inside a computer. In this community a lot of us have made great friends some have even got into relationships.

Who ever thought you could get that close to someone that you have never saw. While that is great we need to remember this is still just a game. It will not be around forever. Remember that. Remember don't let it ruin real life relationships that have the potential to last until the day you die. Yes you might say these people are my friends online. But what happens when this community is no more. You will have no one to go to, talk to, interact with.

I am not telling you to not make close friends on the internet, if I was saying that I would be a hypocrite. I have made some amazing friends online. But what you must remember is that real life is the one that really matters and don't neglect it or it will come back and bite you in a few years.

Reaction score
I just play for fun now a days, to get away from reality.
I see many of my friends rage quit and spaz out, and I just tell them to chill. Its just a game.
I think the majority of people who rage treat this game and community as their life, and don't have any interests outside of SG or gaming in general.
I used to rage like 2 months ago, then I realized it wasn't even worth raging for mcsg .-. I'm just too used with the bs that can happen.

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
I used to rage like 2 months ago, then I realized it wasn't even worth raging for mcsg .-. I'm just too used with the bs that can happen.
Harris mah love, you stopped raging cause if you were raging every death you were raging 24/7
<3

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Exactly this thread is short, sweet and to the point. People need to realise that yes you can have a great time and make great friends online but real life friends will be there for you when it really matters. It is far more important to focus on real life as opposed to online communities as at the end of the day if you screw up irl then chances are it will change your online life too.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Sure, what's the ip to the real life server? Hurr durr

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I still amaze myself with how I am maintaining a friendship with people in real life, I also have pretty close friends on here too.

Most of my good friends on this server live in Perth too. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci