• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regional Leaderboards [Top 20]

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ah, but then what about the wins you currently have? Since the data is only for the last 100-200 games most of your wins are gone. So my idea works as to the wins you have now because they wuld have to do a full reset to fit your idea.
But then they would have to look at each players record to place them. If they were to do regional leaderboards the easiest thing I can think of would be to start all the regional leaderboards from scratch.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
But then they would have to look at each players record to place them. If they were to do regional leaderboards the easiest thing I can think of would be to start all the regional leaderboards from scratch.
Those records are only for the last 200-300 games. I used to play EU a ton. infact I ONLY used to play EU. so does that mean im on the EU boards? But then what if people have just switched regions?

¡Sam!

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok this is weird Gravey4rd has 2013 wins, and reven86 has 1337 had to say this it's weird bai.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci