• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reducing wait time between games... The solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyoxiz

Spectator
Reaction score
Idea 1:
Consolidate all servers into us.mcsg.in and eu.mcsg.in. Have an auto queuing system that forwards people to servers that have open slots.

Idea 2:
In between games, automatically start a game in 10 seconds if the server has 24 people in it. The 4 minute lobby wait is extremely long and boring.

Alternate idea 2:
In the lobby, have a command /votestart that when issued, each player is given an option to accept or deny. If more than half of the players accept, start the game immediately.

Eyoxiz

Spectator
Reaction score
I like it how it is. I dont really see a problem with a 5min wait
I would have to disagree. Many people do not have the time to play Minecraft for more than an hour or so. It takes almost an hour to first find a server that isn't full, then wait about 40 minutes for the game to finish, then wait for a new game to start. I think the process needs to be as streamlined as possible, and these ideas would accomplish that.

Reaction score
I would have to disagree. Many people do not have the time to play Minecraft for more than an hour or so. It takes almost an hour to first find a server that isn't full, then wait about 40 minutes for the game to finish, then wait for a new game to start. I think the process needs to be as streamlined as possible, and these ideas would accomplish that.
If you have them all in your menu it takes less than 3 minutes :p

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
Or when the server is full the counter goes automatically to 10 seconds or something like that.

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
#1 rule, don't use the same meme twice in the forums.

Also, i agree with all of this. Make wait time smaller, because not all of us can wait, we might want a quick game before leaving school or somethin', lol idk
You are really trying to be a forum police.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Like these Ideas, but idea 1 will take forever to make and will be very laggy and friends can't connect as easily.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
Like these Ideas, but idea 1 will take forever to make and will be very laggy and friends can't connect as easily.
Simple. You would connect to the master server us.mcsg.in which would rout you to the best server available, and you could still do us(whatever).mcsg.in to find friends

show me the rule
It was a joke. If it's not funny, don't laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci