• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogee360

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Mogee360
Skype Name: Mogee98
Time Zone: Central US time
Do you tend to lean to being better at one aspect (terraforming, redstone, or building) than another (if so, which one)? I am better at terraforming than anything else, but I'm a great builder still.
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done: I have never recorded one and I dont have the time to because im in exam week but i can prove myself in the trial
Picture or video of redstone builds or contraptions that you have done: Dont judge entirely on this, I can still rig up a mean trap :) I know my basics
Picture or video of a build that you have done: This is a shitty map but its the only video i have posted on youtube. please let me do a trial version and i will prove my worth. this map was made in about 6 minutes or so before the recording using terraforming etc. world edit or whatever.
Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted? Yes, please allow me to prove that i am a good player. the videos and things posted above arent the best but theyre the only i have. im in exam week so i cant post any better ones at the moment. please let me do the trial! you wont regret it. I can be lead terraformer if you'd like, I can rig up a mean trap and make sexy builds.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Mogee360
Skype Name: Mogee98
Do you tend to lean to being better at one aspect (terraforming, redstone, or building) than another (if so, which one)? I am better at terraforming than anything else, but I'm a great builder still.
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done: I have never recorded one and I dont have the time to because im in exam week but i can prove myself in the trial
Picture or video of redstone builds or contraptions that you have done: Dont judge entirely on this, I can still rig up a mean trap :) I know my basics
Picture or video of a build that you have done: This is a shitty map but its the only video i have posted on youtube. please let me do a trial version and i will prove my worth. this map was made in about 6 minutes or so before the recording using terraforming etc. world edit or whatever.
Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted? Yes, please allow me to prove that i am a good player. the videos and things posted above arent the best but theyre the only i have. im in exam week so i cant post any better ones at the moment. please let me do the trial! you wont regret it. I can be lead terraformer if you'd like, I can rig up a mean trap and make sexy builds.
Accepted for a trial build

Mogee360

Spectator
Reaction score
Tree_TheBigKind so add me on skype and we can arrange a time and things to do it? I'm a friends of ninetailefox92's on youtube :) oh and I also wanted to add that i'm pretty creative and stuff and i can get the servers a bit more famous if you want me to :D

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Tree_TheBigKind so add me on skype and we can arrange a time and things to do it? I'm a friends of ninetailefox92's on youtube :) oh and I also wanted to add that i'm pretty creative and stuff and i can get the servers a bit more famous if you want me to :D
Yeah, I'll add you tomorrow

otesh

Spectator
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name: Otesh
Skype Name: Otesh123
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? big buildings and details
Picture or video of a build that you have done:
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? yes I am
I am Mogee360's brother

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name: Otesh
Skype Name: Otesh123
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? big buildings and details
Picture or video of a build that you have done:
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? yes I am
I am Mogee360's brother
Accepted for a trial build

creeperdude8

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: CreeperDude8
Skype Name: creeperdude8
Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? I am quite good at the detail inside house.
Picture or video of a build that you have done:http://assassinsjake.imgur.com/all/ This is my brothers account! Just sayin.
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes, I can do it any time during the day. But next week I will be going back to school so I will most likely not be on next week and the following.

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
And could you add me to the All-Around list?

B

Buxtonaters

Minecraft Name: Buxtonaters
Skype Name: Buxtonaters (Tree has my skype)
Time Zone: GMT
Do you tend to lean to being better at one aspect (terraforming, redstone, or building) than another (if so, which one)? Well im Better At terraforming and Building not really redstone
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done:http://i.imgur.com/9Fb0Hmh.png http://i.imgur.com/PDu8VSs.jpg
Picture or video of redstone builds or contraptions that you have done: I dont really have any
Picture or video of a build that you have done: http://i.imgur.com/R6jFdv3.jpg http://i.imgur.com/hNKg9b4.jpg
Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted? Yes of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci