• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: mr_mittens146
Skype Name: Crayfish
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
How good are you at redstone and adapting redstone to buildings (on a scale of one to ten): 7 1/2
Picture or video of redstone builds or contraptions that you have done: dont have one. :/
Are you willing to do a trial redstone build if accepted? yes.
I'm sorry but I need a pic or vid before I can accept you to a trial build
All-Around
Minecraft Name: ugle99
Skype Name: stian.forseth
Time Zone: GMT +1
Do you tend to lean to being better at one aspect (terraforming, redstone, or building) than another (if so, which one)? Building
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done:

I made the mountains in the backround
Picture or video of redstone builds or contraptions that you have done:

It's a nine digit combination lock

It's a TnT cannon, my friend made the machine, but i made it automated and safer so it didn't explode so easy
Picture or video of a build that you have done:

Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted? Yes
Accepted for a trail build

mr_mittens146

Spectator
Reaction score
How good are you at redstone and adapting redstone to buildings (on a scale of one to ten): 7 1/2
Picture or video of redstone builds or contraptions that you have done: i dont have a url, but i could send on skype.
Are you willing to do a trial redstone build if accepted? yes.
2013-04-01_23.34.07.png

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Picture or video of redstone builds or contraptions that you have done: i dont have a url, but i could send on skype.
Are you willing to do a trial redstone build if accepted? yes.View attachment 7841
I'm sorry but this is just a simple tnt cannon. In redstoners, we are looking for more complex contraptions

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
All-Around
Keep in mind that you won't have to be amazing at all of the aspects. You will just need to be very decent at each)
Minecraft Name: MaxtheSwain
Skype Name: maxwell.swain
Time Zone: United kindom
Do you tend to lean to being better at one aspect (terraforming, redstone, or building) than another (if so, which one)? Exteriors, smaller detailed structures, larger bladder structures (interors)
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done: June really haven't done to much tereforming however I can do some basic shaping around structures to add to the build.
Picture or video of redstone builds or contraptions that you have done: I can build doors etc codes however builds are my strong point
Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted? Sure dewd

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
just realized i did a 2x3 on accident, but, if youre not willing to accept, i can make 3x3
I'm not really sure about it since it is very easy but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a trial build :D
All-Around
Keep in mind that you won't have to be amazing at all of the aspects. You will just need to be very decent at each)
Minecraft Name: MaxtheSwain
Skype Name: maxwell.swain
Time Zone: United kindom
Do you tend to lean to being better at one aspect (terraforming, redstone, or building) than another (if so, which one)? Exteriors, smaller detailed structures, larger bladder structures (interors)
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done: June really haven't done to much tereforming however I can do some basic shaping around structures to add to the build.
Picture or video of redstone builds or contraptions that you have done: I can build doors etc codes however builds are my strong point
Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted? Sure dewd
Accepted for a trial build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci