• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: NoobyGamingHD
Skype Name: NoobyGamingHD
Time Zone: Pacific
What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets) I am a very skilled architect i am good at designing thigs and building
[ ] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc) I think Cobble and wood but it just depends on wat your tryting to build
[ ] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs) Well me and my friends were making a map for fun, it is a huge sky island and on each islaand there is a different design and theme for ex. One has a nether theme and one is a haunted house themed
[ ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes) Well in my case i think it really just depends on the map:)
[ ] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)Well i am not too experienced in that stuff
[ ] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be) Yes, that is what i do i am a very good designer/builder
[ ] Time Management (Building effectively and productively) yes when i start something i finish it
[ ] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many) Sometimes
[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc) Well i am the kind of builder who really Justs buil;d not neccesarily a world editer but when neccesary i will world edit
[ ] Can build ANY theme Yes, most anything
[ ] Good at Big Builds Yes, I am pretty good at that
[ ] Good at Small Builds Yes, I am good at both big and small
[ ] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit) Yes, When i start something i will finish it without starting a new project.
[ ] Exceptional at Interior Designing Yes i am a very goof designer
[ ] Good at Planning Out a Task (Huge building or task, etc) Well, i am Pretty good at that
[ ] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc) Well I usally like my ideas but if you guys have suggestions then of course i will listen.
[ ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house) Yes, very good at that
[ ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc) Yes, I am all about not just using blocks as I said I like cool designs and not plain things.
[ ] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc. Yes
[ ] Gameplay Aspect Well i will always build with u guys if u need the help but I respect your desicion either way
[ ] Creating Well-Themed Structures (A library actually looks like a library) yes
[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling) Yes i love a lot of different themes
[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well) Yes i love different themed maps but i do make everything make since
[ ] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time Yup
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: Ok Umm can u add me on skype or something because tbh i have no idea how to show u on the forums
Are you in another build team? Nope it has been my dream to be in Red Forest
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? No but me and my friends like building together
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? Well me and my friends made one
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Ofc but im mostly good at map making
Declined. Reason: Failure to follow application process. You may reapply correctly in two weeks if you wish.

daviesoj

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: daviesoj
Skype Name: daviesoj2206
Time Zone: GMT
What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc)
[ ] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs)
[ ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)
[ ] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)
[X] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be)
[ ] Time Management (Building effectively and productively)
[] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many)
[X] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[ ] Good at Small Builds
[X] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)
[X] Exceptional at Interior Designing
[ ] Good at Planning Out a Task (Huge building or task, etc)
[ ] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)
[ ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[X] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
[ ] Creating Well-Themed Structures (A library actually looks like a library)
[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)
[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)
[ ] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: http://imgur.com/a/tLZC1
Are you in another build team? Yes - Team Evolve
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? Yes - Team Evolve
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? No
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)
[X] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[ ] Good at Small Builds
[ ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[X] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)
[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: http://imgur.com/a/tLZC1
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? Yes - Team Evolve
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? No
Since you're in another build team, please fill out the one build team rule exception application

MKFarrell

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: MKFarrell
Skype Name: themkfarrell11
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time [EST]
[ X] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc)
[ ] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be)
[X] Time Management (Building effectively and productively)
[ ] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many)
[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[X ] Good at Big Builds
[] Good at Small Builds
[ ] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)
[ ] Exceptional at Interior Designing
[X ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)[] Creating Designs on walls, floors, ceilings, etc.[ ] Gameplay Aspect
[X] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above:
http://imgur.com/zBjn0Oo&GYvOU6G&l1BDdhY&pE7YsEE&jioHEWQ

Are you in another build team? No

Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? I have never been in another build team.

Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? For the past week, I have been helping create a KitPVP map for the ongoing contest.

Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes.

daviesoj

Survivor
Reaction score
Declined. Reason: Failure to follow application process. You may reapply correctly in two weeks if you wish.
Sorry didn't realise.

In-game Name: daviesoj
What are you applying for (Redstoner, Terraformer, Builder, All-around) : Builder (see above)
What build team(s) are you on currently: Team Evolve
How long have you been on the build team(s) that you are currently on: 2 weeks or so
What are you on the team(s) that you are currently on (Builder, redstoner, etc) : Builder
What has the team(s) that you are on made (maps, lobbies, etc. List ALL of their works) : 1 SG Map
How much did you contribute to the projects by this team(s): A considerable amount
How active are you on their team (how many hours per week) : 4 hours
How active will you be if you are given the chance to be on the team (how many hours per week) : I will be sure to match the activity on your team or even go higher than my activity on Team Evolve
Why should we give you an exception (what makes you different from the next person) : I am extremely hard working and can be efficient. Also, I work well with other people around me and would listen to those who offer advice.

Fletch

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Krypton360
Skype Name: Kryptonic.360
Time Zone: Melbourne
[X] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc)
[X] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)
[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[X] Good at Big Builds
[X] Good at Small Builds
[ ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[ ] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
Build 1 - Small spawn: http://s867.photobucket.com/user/Krypton360/library/Build 1
Build 2 - Space Management House: http://s867.photobucket.com/user/Krypton360/library/Build 2
Build 3 - Larger Building: http://s867.photobucket.com/user/Krypton360/library/Build 3
Are you in another build team?: No
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)?: No
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)?: No
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted?: Yes

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[ ] Good at Small Builds
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
Sorry didn't realise.

In-game Name: daviesoj
What are you applying for (Redstoner, Terraformer, Builder, All-around) : Builder (see above)
What build team(s) are you on currently: Team Evolve
How long have you been on the build team(s) that you are currently on: 2 weeks or so
What are you on the team(s) that you are currently on (Builder, redstoner, etc) : Builder
What has the team(s) that you are on made (maps, lobbies, etc. List ALL of their works) : 1 SG Map
How much did you contribute to the projects by this team(s): A considerable amount
How active are you on their team (how many hours per week) : 4 hours
How active will you be if you are given the chance to be on the team (how many hours per week) : I will be sure to match the activity on your team or even go higher than my activity on Team Evolve
Why should we give you an exception (what makes you different from the next person) : I am extremely hard working and can be efficient. Also, I work well with other people around me and would listen to those who offer advice.
Combining both of these to make the application for the one build team rule exception, accepted for a trial

Minecraft Name: MKFarrell
Skype Name: themkfarrell11
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time [EST]
[ X] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[X ] Good at Big Builds
[] Good at Small Builds
[ ] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)
[X ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)[] Creating Designs on walls, floors, ceilings, etc.[ ] Gameplay Aspect
[X] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time
http://imgur.com/zBjn0Oo&GYvOU6G&l1BDdhY&pE7YsEE&jioHEWQ

Are you in another build team? No

Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? I have never been in another build team.

Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? For the past week, I have been helping create a KitPVP map for the ongoing contest.

Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes.
Accepted for a trial
Minecraft Name: Krypton360
Skype Name: Kryptonic.360
Time Zone: Melbourne
[X] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc)
[X] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[X] Good at Big Builds
[X] Good at Small Builds

[ ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[ ] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
Build 1 - Small spawn: http://s867.photobucket.com/user/Krypton360/library/Build 1
Build 2 - Space Management House: http://s867.photobucket.com/user/Krypton360/library/Build 2
Build 3 - Larger Building: http://s867.photobucket.com/user/Krypton360/library/Build 3
Are you in another build team?: No
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)?: No
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)?:
No
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted?: Yes
Declined, sorry. Reason: Your builds did not show excellence in the chosen categories.

ToxicVen0m

Diamond
Reaction score
Artist
Minecraft Name: ToxicVen0m

Skype Name: ajv283

Time Zone: Central US

Experience as an artist: I specialize in youtube. I have made a TON of youtube thumbnails for people from JustAHotDog and Zenority to youtubers who just start out!

Why you think you would be a valued member of the team:
I feel that I can get the best GFX made out there for this team. I also am thinking of trying out for builder, but I think I should start out as an artist.

Provide at least 3 examples of your artwork, preferably 1 character drawing, 1 text drawing (ex.- a red forest banner) and 1 smaller icon (ex.- teamspeak icon)
Banner: http://s14.postimg.org/ihupxploh/Red_Forest_Banner.png
Small Icon: http://s12.postimg.org/w1a9lwpwd/image.png
Extra: JustAHotDog's PvP montage thumbnail: http://postimg.org/image/spde8jeev/

Are you aware that we could come to you at any time and request a concept art since we get new projects sporadically?
Yes I am very aware. I am specialized in logos as you see the one made above.

Are you willing to do a trial if accepted? (It will involve drawing out an idea we give)
Here's the thing. I am not specialized in drawing, but I am VERY specialized in GFX. I can make you guys logos, for every map and maybe a new Red Forest logo. I even have an extremely good idea about a better Red Forest Logo. I love your builds especially Icarus, and I really look forward to seeing what this team has for in the future.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:Zioligy
Skype Name:chase371132
Time Zone:Eastern Timezone (GA,USA)
What part of redstone are you best at (pick three from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ X] Adapting redstone to buildings (Blending into the buildings, etc)
[X ] Compression (Making the contraption smaller and more compact)
[X ] Ideas (Cool redstone things that would work in a place)
[X ] Common Redstone Knowledge (Knowing styles of redstone and using them effectively)
[X ] Dealing with lag (Minimizing lag with the trap)
[ X] "Pro-Proof" (Making sure there's no ways to exploit the contraption)
[ X] Knowing your contraption inside and out (If there's a problem, you know immediately how to fix it)
[X ] Knowing where your contraption is going (Knowing mistakes or bugs with the servers where your redstone is going, i.e. Water/lava flow off in mcsg)
[ ] Working with others (Working with other redstoners on the team) <---- Most the time it is hard to build smaller redstone contraptions with others unless its a hard build because you don't know what when where and some times yo are both thinking of different ideas on the same build.
Provide pictures or videos of the two categories chosen above that you have done:
Are you in another build team?No

Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? No, but I have been in a few clans for pvp and I have stayed in them till they ended or disbanned wich shows I am dedicated to the team!
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? No, I have just got into trying to join build teams this is my first app. But I can do almsot and if not that everything that our on there.
Are you willing to do a trial of redstone if accepted?Of course!

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:Zioligy
Skype Name:chase371132
Time Zone:Eastern Timezone (GA,USA)
What part of redstone are you best at (pick three from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ X] Adapting redstone to buildings (Blending into the buildings, etc)
[X ] Compression (Making the contraption smaller and more compact)
[X ] Ideas (Cool redstone things that would work in a place)
[X ] Common Redstone Knowledge (Knowing styles of redstone and using them effectively)
[X ] Dealing with lag (Minimizing lag with the trap)
[ X] "Pro-Proof" (Making sure there's no ways to exploit the contraption)
[ X] Knowing your contraption inside and out (If there's a problem, you know immediately how to fix it)
[X ] Knowing where your contraption is going (Knowing mistakes or bugs with the servers where your redstone is going, i.e. Water/lava flow off in mcsg)
[ ] Working with others (Working with other redstoners on the team) <---- Most the time it is hard to build smaller redstone contraptions with others unless its a hard build because you don't know what when where and some times yo are both thinking of different ideas on the same build.
Provide pictures or videos of the two categories chosen above that you have done:
Are you in another build team?No

Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? No, but I have been in a few clans for pvp and I have stayed in them till they ended or disbanned wich shows I am dedicated to the team!
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? No, I have just got into trying to join build teams this is my first app. But I can do almsot and if not that everything that our on there.
Are you willing to do a trial of redstone if accepted?Of course!
Just fyi, it said pick three, not almost all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci