• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Viretine

One Build Team Exception Application

In-game Name: Viretine

Skype Name: Viretine

Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time.

What are you applying for (Redstoner, Terraformer, Builder, All-around) : Builder. (However, can do terraforming if ever needed.

What build team(s) are you on currently: Team Elite (Pay to Join)

How long have you been on the build team(s) that you are currently on: About a week.

What are you on the team(s) that you are currently on (Builder, redstoner, etc) : I would be a builder but as you only have to donate to join, there is no specific categories.

What has the team(s) that you are on made (maps, lobbies, etc. List ALL of their works) : The Lobby Games, Fallen Empire, Lost Ridge, A bit of Catching Fire and the lobby.

How much did you contribute to the projects by this team(s): Nothing as I have just joined.

How active are you on their team (how many hours per week): I haven't really had the chance to be active on the team as nothing has really happened since I joined.

How active will you be if you are given the chance to be on the team (how many hours per week) : As many hours as you need from me.

Why should we give you an exception (what makes you different from the next person) : I think that my building skills are quite good and I believe that I would benefit the team in and and out of projects. I also know that I will be available a lot of the time.

If you're applying for builder, fill out this also:

What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)

[ ] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc)

[X] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs)

[ ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)

[X] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)

[ ] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be)

[] Time Management (Building effectively and productively)

[ ] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many)

[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)

[] Can build ANY theme

[X] Good at Big Builds

[ ] Good at Small Builds

[ ] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)

[ ] Exceptional at Interior Designing

[ ] Good at Planning Out a Task (Huge building or task, etc)

[X] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)

[] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)

[ ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)

[ ] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.

[ ] Gameplay Aspect

[ ] Creating Well-Themed Structures (A library actually looks like a library)

[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)

[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)

[X] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time

Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above:
-Good at Big builds
-Lighting
-Original Ideas:
http://imgur.com/mbpOUk2,5Z6RH1a,8PW5g3Z,S8zVUnz,qJtdBxY,XU5ZgOH,VEGfB4p (With the second picture, I wasn't able to finish it due to the height limit on a single player world. :( )

If your application is accepted, you will be given a basic trial as everyone else would. If you pass this, you will be placed in the “Exceptions” category. From there, we will assign a set period of time for you to have to prove that you will work hard and productively. After the set amount of time is up, we will discuss whether or not you will get a spot on the team. If you don't, you are unfortunately declined and must reapply after two weeks if you wish to get on the team.

Did you read the statement above? Yes of course.

Will you adhere to all rules that we say? Yes.

I, Hamish (Viretine), promise to listen and obey all rules set out before me. I will follow the application process exactly how I'm supposed to and will not cause any hindrances towards the build team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
One Build Team Exception Application

In-game Name: Viretine

Skype Name: Viretine

Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time.

What are you applying for (Redstoner, Terraformer, Builder, All-around) : Builder. (However, can do terraforming if ever needed.

What build team(s) are you on currently: Team Elite (Pay to Join)

How long have you been on the build team(s) that you are currently on: About a week.

What are you on the team(s) that you are currently on (Builder, redstoner, etc) : I would be a builder but as you only have to donate to join, there is no specific categories.

What has the team(s) that you are on made (maps, lobbies, etc. List ALL of their works) : The Lobby Games, Fallen Empire, Lost Ridge, A bit of Catching Fire and the lobby.

How much did you contribute to the projects by this team(s): Nothing as I have just joined.

How active are you on their team (how many hours per week): I haven't really had the chance to be active on the team as nothing has really happened since I joined.

How active will you be if you are given the chance to be on the team (how many hours per week) : As many hours as you need from me.

Why should we give you an exception (what makes you different from the next person) : I think that my building skills are quite good and I believe that I would benefit the team in and and out of projects. I also know that I will be available a lot of the time.

If you're applying for builder, fill out this also:

What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)

[ ] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc)

[X] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs)

[ ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)

[X] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)

[ ] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be)

[] Time Management (Building effectively and productively)

[ ] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many)

[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)

[] Can build ANY theme

[X] Good at Big Builds

[ ] Good at Small Builds

[ ] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)

[ ] Exceptional at Interior Designing

[ ] Good at Planning Out a Task (Huge building or task, etc)

[X] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)

[] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)

[ ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)

[ ] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.

[ ] Gameplay Aspect

[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)

[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)

[X] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time

-Good at Big builds
-Lighting
-Original Ideas:
http://imgur.com/mbpOUk2,5Z6RH1a,8PW5g3Z,S8zVUnz,qJtdBxY,XU5ZgOH,VEGfB4p (With the second picture, I wasn't able to finish it due to the height limit on a single player world. :( )

If your application is accepted, you will be given a basic trial as everyone else would. If you pass this, you will be placed in the “Exceptions” category. From there, we will assign a set period of time for you to have to prove that you will work hard and productively. After the set amount of time is up, we will discuss whether or not you will get a spot on the team. If you don't, you are unfortunately declined and must reapply after two weeks if you wish to get on the team.

Did you read the statement above? Yes of course.

Will you adhere to all rules that we say? Yes.

I, Hamish (Viretine), promise to listen and obey all rules set out before me. I will follow the application process exactly how I'm supposed to and will not cause any hindrances towards the build team.
Declined, sorry. Reason: Your builds did not show excellence in the chosen categories. You may reapply in two weeks if you wish.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Just wanted to bring into attention that I still haven't been contacted for my trial. You can contact me on skype @omersiegel. I think Tree might already have me, though.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Just wanted to bring into attention that I still haven't been contacted for my trial. You can contact me on skype @omersiegel. I think Tree might already have me, though.
My apologies, I'll contact you in an hour or less

NoobyGamingHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: NoobyGamingHD
Skype Name: NoobyGamingHD
Time Zone: Pacific
What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets) I am a very skilled architect i am good at designing thigs and building
[ ] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc) I think Cobble and wood but it just depends on wat your tryting to build
[ ] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs) Well me and my friends were making a map for fun, it is a huge sky island and on each islaand there is a different design and theme for ex. One has a nether theme and one is a haunted house themed
[ ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes) Well in my case i think it really just depends on the map:)
[ ] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)Well i am not too experienced in that stuff
[ ] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be) Yes, that is what i do i am a very good designer/builder
[ ] Time Management (Building effectively and productively) yes when i start something i finish it
[ ] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many) Sometimes
[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc) Well i am the kind of builder who really Justs buil;d not neccesarily a world editer but when neccesary i will world edit
[ ] Can build ANY theme Yes, most anything
[ ] Good at Big Builds Yes, I am pretty good at that
[ ] Good at Small Builds Yes, I am good at both big and small
[ ] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit) Yes, When i start something i will finish it without starting a new project.
[ ] Exceptional at Interior Designing Yes i am a very goof designer
[ ] Good at Planning Out a Task (Huge building or task, etc) Well, i am Pretty good at that
[ ] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc) Well I usally like my ideas but if you guys have suggestions then of course i will listen.
[ ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house) Yes, very good at that
[ ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc) Yes, I am all about not just using blocks as I said I like cool designs and not plain things.
[ ] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc. Yes
[ ] Gameplay Aspect Well i will always build with u guys if u need the help but I respect your desicion either way
[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling) Yes i love a lot of different themes
[ ] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time
Are you in another build team?
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)?
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)?
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted?

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets) I am a very skilled architect i am good at designing thigs and building
[ ] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc) I think Cobble and wood but it just depends on wat your tryting to build
[ ] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs) Well me and my friends were making a map for fun, it is a huge sky island and on each islaand there is a different design and theme for ex. One has a nether theme and one is a haunted house themed
[ ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes) Well in my case i think it really just depends on the map:)
[ ] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)Well i am not too experienced in that stuff
[ ] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be) Yes, that is what i do i am a very good designer/builder
[ ] Time Management (Building effectively and productively) yes when i start something i finish it
[ ] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many) Sometimes
[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc) Well i am the kind of builder who really Justs buil;d not neccesarily a world editer but when neccesary i will world edit
[ ] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit) Yes, When i start something i will finish it without starting a new project.
[ ] Good at Planning Out a Task (Huge building or task, etc) Well, i am Pretty good at that
[ ] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc) Well I usally like my ideas but if you guys have suggestions then of course i will listen.
[ ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house) Yes, very good at that
[ ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc) Yes, I am all about not just using blocks as I said I like cool designs and not plain things.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect Well i will always build with u guys if u need the help but I respect your desicion either way
[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling) Yes i love a lot of different themes
[ ] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time
Are you in another build team?
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)?
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)?
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted?
Uhh... You didn't fill out a huge majority of the application.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Like what?
Starting at the portion where you select the five categories you're best in... From there, you didn't fill out any of the application. You wrote next to each category but you never selected any of them or answered any questions past that point.

NoobyGamingHD

Diamond
Reaction score
either way
Starting at the portion where you select the five categories you're best in... From there, you didn't fill out any of the application. You wrote next to each category but you never selected any of them or answered any questions past that point.
Ok im so sry my copy and paste didnt work may i apply again?

NoobyGamingHD

Diamond
Reaction score
[ ] Creating Well-Themed Structures (A library actually looks like a library) yes
[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well) Yes i love different themed maps but i do make everything make since
[ ] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time Yup
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: Ok Umm can u add me on skype or something because tbh i have no idea how to show u on the forums
Are you in another build team? Nope it has been my dream to be in Red Forest
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? No but me and my friends like building together
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? Well me and my friends made one
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Ofc but im mostly good at map making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci