• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Rebellion" - Please read fully.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Tbh my posts have been deleted for some reasons much different then those...
Anyways you're right I shouldn't have said anything, but I might get the courage to speak my mind and face the possible ban
Your "opinion" will only get deleted if (Kind of repeating KRiad's comment) it has no meaning, it is not constructive in anyway and is only stated to start flame or a mass demonstration or the alike. Or if it gives out sensitive information/ confidential information.

In all honesty the whole "state your opinion and get banned" situation is extremely annoying and untrue. People complain saying that they cannot state there opinion but this is not true, we would really like to have your guys opinion but in the right manner. When stating "your opinion" (If it is suitable for public. you should make it so it is constructive and can actually lead to something helpful. You should remain mature and avoid any slanderous comments that will only lead to flame and hate. If you want to state your opinion on something that is sensitive (Such as a ban or if it is against a member of staff ) that could cause a back lash then you should so privately with a member of staff.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
If you feel that this community and the Staff are a bunch of trash, then do what you normally do with trash - throw it away and forget about it.

If you really feel that MCGamer is a waste of time, then stop wasting YOUR OWN time making videos about it, tweeting about it and arguing about it.

All of you, Staff and community members, are contributing nothing beneficial by bickering back and forth at one another. If you want to include your own opinion, then do it and stop responding. Ultimately, this has gotten to the point where everyone needs a reality check.

Last edited:

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
I think this 'rebellion' needs to understand something. Had it not been for MCGamer, they most likely would have not met eachother. They are bonding over the MCGamer servers. They hate on the staff to feel self accomplishment; much like the bullies in elementary school... It's quite pathetic.
Edit: That was my 300th post. Ayeeee

Danyosis

Tribute
Reaction score
bunnies the staff considering I was banned for being someones alt which i'm not.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
bunnies the staff considering I was banned for being someones alt which i'm not.
How forgiving, you want to give the staff bunnies!

Man, swear filters are great.

In the end, people can kick and scream all they want, but nothing's really gonna happen. Why did people get all worked up about staff in the first place? I'm legitimately curious to find out the true origin of discontent with staff.

Danyosis

Tribute
Reaction score

In the end, people can kick and scream all they want, but nothing's really gonna happen. Why did people get all worked up about staff in the first place? I'm legitimately curious to find out the true origin of discontent with staff.
Well i've been banned from TS and in game for something I didn't do, I think thats good enough to discontent with staff

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score

You took the words right out of my mouth. I actually know who started this.... I'll PM you right now.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You took the words right out of my mouth. I actually know who started this.... I'll PM you right now.
No, I mean the very root cause of everything. The one ban or whatever way back when that people didn't like so did something to get banned, then more people were angered by that ban, and so on.

Danyosis

Tribute
Reaction score
No, I mean the very root cause of everything. The one ban or whatever way back when that people didn't like so did something to get banned, then more people were angered by that ban, and so on.
See I have no idea what you're talking about because i've only been on the server for a few weeks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci