• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Rebellion" - Please read fully.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I

I understand where you're coming from, and I understand why spectator hacker reports are easier, but he recorded the death match fight. To me, it just seems to appear that the report was just dealt with quickly and sloppily. Also, if you look in the comments, TehSteelFlexer typed up a paragraph that made tons of sense about how there wasn't enough evidence in the first place. Correct me If I'm wrong, but while I do agree about the whole combo thing, if a bit more time had been spent, this ban could have been prevented.(And, just for curiosity's sake, was the mod who looked at Slav's report demoted?)
#1 I don't know who dealt with it.
#2 I wouldn't tell you as it doesn't concern you, (not even for curiosity)
#3 A mod wouldn't get demoted for making a mistake, you would need to do more than that.

This is the exact reason we have ban disputes, because some people get banned unfairly. If you say get in trouble at school, you don't get suspended unless you really messed up. Same goes for moderation, you wouldn't get in trouble for a small mistake.

Ending this discussion here, pm me if you need to continue it.

AbandonedClam

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't agree with getting banned for 'admitting' to hax, because that's like arresting someone because they said "I killed someone". You can say it's an unfair comparison all you want, but people making similar comparisons all the time. Do you believe someone when they say they're murderers? Chances are you won't. Do you believe someone when they say they're hacking? Chances are you still don't, but you decided to ban them anyways. That really doesn't make much sense to me. I understand that you don't want to take the risk, but is it really worth banning people for joking around and trying to have fun?
Hahaha, once upon a time, when i played a clanwar, the owners weren't really good friends. So the owner of the clan we faced took a screenshot of our player saying "got em hax u know xD" as an answer to someone calling him good. He got banned for that. ._.

Reaction score
Hahaha, once upon a time, when i played a clanwar, the owners weren't really good friends. So the owner of the clan we faced took a screenshot of our player saying "got em hax u know xD" as an answer to someone calling him good. He got banned for that. ._.
Idk, this is a stupid rule..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci