• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Rebellion" - Please read fully.

Bulletshield3

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello fellow minecrafters that play the server of MCSG
Before I start I would like to say that I am not trying to start any fight and I am not going to name names and I would like for who ever is reading this to read it fully.

What is this "Rebellion"
this was a scheme set up by a player to "rebel" against the staff of MCSG for being treated unfairly. This wasn't the brightest move seeing as the player is acting not very professional about the whole scenario.
The player is actually causing more trouble for the staff then many of us imagined and its becoming quite a pain in the neck for the majority of the ones whom know about this.

Lets see from what I know:

MCSG STAFF POV

• Alright so there has been controversy over who should be staff and who shouldn't. Everyone has been hired for a reason and everyone has gone through all the procedures and tests. If they weren't qualified they wouldn't have been hired.
  • The staff are trying their best to keep everyone under control but from my experience as a mod it can sometimes get too out of control and causes stress.
  • Some staff members have ways of dealing with players that other staff members don't. It would be better to respect their decisions and choices.
  • Although staff are very good , sometimes they do not treat players with the correct respect as should be given to players. "Give respect, Get respect" is a famous saying.
  • The staff of MCSG should treat players like they would like to be treated themselves. And yes, this does happen but sometimes the smallest wrong move can cause someones best day to turn incredibly dark very soon. Thats enough about the staff anyway

The group that started this "Rebellion"

• There has been a lot of controversy over a river called The "Niger River" found in africa. Yes this is a real river but that is not the point. The point is that players are continuing to use it even though they have been told not to use it because it can also be seen as a derogatory term which starts with N and I will not say it.
    When players say the river they very well know what they're doing. Many of the players are doing it to test the staff to see what they will do. If a mod ever tells a player not to do something then by jesus you should probably do what they say.
  • Another thing is this group causes many fights between staff and community and is unacceptable in my eyes by far. I witness it myself when the staff are having a good day and out of no where there is a large fight just about to explode because someone brought up the topic.
  • The "rebellion" is a group of players that do not agree with how staff help run the server. Without staff the server would be full of people hacking, breaking rules and without them, honestly, I wouldn't even want to be on the server.
My point of view
  • From what I see everyday is people fighting stupid arguments to annoy the staff and its honestly making me not want to play the server.
  • The reason people are fighting is because a player got demoted from staff for an actual legitimate reason and its just incredibly stupid. Sorry but it is.

Once again I am not trying to start any flame war and I would like to see this forum thread open to discussion as long as no cursing and fighting goes on.

-James

tl;dr - Stop this "Rebellion" .

Bulletshield3

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like for people in this thread to discuss their honest oppinion. As long as theres no cursing or any thing mean said. You shouldn't be afraid to say what you want. This is not a server run by a dictator. Speak freely c:

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
If you haven't heard of this "rebellion", you have no need to go find out about it. It is a weird situation, that should be resolved very soon, so don't worry about it guys :). However, if you do see someone typing "#rebellion" in chat, please report it to a moderator ASAP.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When people like you say this, you don't help with anything. The only time comments ever get deleted in threads like this is if they're disrespectful, insulting, or revealing confidential/posting false information.
Tbh my posts have been deleted for some reasons much different then those...
Anyways you're right I shouldn't have said anything, but I might get the courage to speak my mind and face the possible ban

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Uh.. like other people said, I didn't know there was a rebellion o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci