• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Real Hunger games Strategy?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I would ally myself with people, and the stab them in the back the moment they turn around.
I would initially surrender, then barter my life for my belongings, and say 'plz tem i fan' then backstab. Simple. ;)
Um, not if its jefeperro :p He'd backstab you first

Actually, you would have to get a high enough score with the GameMakers and/or show your strength in Training in order to even be considered an ally.

Also, a lot of what you do depends on what District you're from.
If you're from one of the Career districts, then naturally you'd be someone that volunteered because you trained. Thus, you would actually want to stay at Cornucopia, getting items or "teh lootz" with your teammates, as you would most likely be a Career.
Then, with all your wealth, you'd set up a base camp. Somewhere with a good supply of water, food, and a good view of your surroundings as to avoid being ambushed.
Leave a few people to guard all your supplies, bringing only what you need and possibly a little extra. Hunt efficiently but quickly, making sure to return before sunset, unless all members of your hunting party have those night-vision goggles/glasses. Then you may hunt a tad longer. But make sure not to roam too far away from your base at night. You may need to return there if ambushed, and getting lost will not help your cause. Continue this until there are just a few people left. If you can, split up into smaller groups (Perhaps groups of two/three.) Make sure you are in the group of three, and that it is the largest group. If you can see an opening to kill the other two members of your party, go ahead and do so. Make sure it looks like they were not killed by your weapon. Make it look like they were killed either by a weapon that you know the opponent has, or by rocks or something. Be sure to clean your weapons, but make yourself look very disturbed and scared, as if your team was ambushed by a powerful foe, and only you escaped. Deal with the rest of the crew while you are the only one on the night watch, as they are sleeping, if you can. If not, wait till the most people are sleeping, then do it. Make sure to get the awake people first, then the most threatening, then the rest.
And there you have it, you've won the Hunger Games!
If you want a guide for those from lower districts and/or not the careers, let me know!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
To me, it really depends on the district and background knowledge on just stuff. On one of the Career districts, I would make a Career pack but try and implement some strategy into it too. Slowly kill off the other tributes, while also "accidentally" killing off teammates. But then again, this is also real life. You have to consider the fear, the feelings after taking another human being's life, and all that.

If I was in one of the later districts, like 11, I would try and get to the very edge of the arena and use strategies like Haymitch's strategy with the edge of the arena. Or if they had fixed it by this point, I would probably try and find some other thing I could abuse.

If I was in one of the districts that shouldn't know how to fight or use nature to their advantage in some way, I would try and think of some strategy to use. Some strategy that can get me away from the fighting, while also making me a centre of attention so that I don't get picked on too much by the Game Makers. The other districts could possibly get me that anyways. The real goal would be a good sponsorship that could end up changing how the games go. Like a weapon, some poison sort of thing, or other things that can be used to my advantage. I'm sure there are many 'glitches' in the Hunger Games system, so I think a good strategy would be to try and find those.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
If I was 12-14 I'd commit suicide In a short and clam way so I don't die painfully....
If I stood a chance I would grasp a backpack and run for my Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom life.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
If I was 12-14 I'd commit suicide In a short and clam way so I don't die painfully....
If I stood a chance I would grasp a backpack and run for my Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom life.
.___. But you cant die! D:
To me, it really depends on the district and background knowledge on just stuff. On one of the Career districts, I would make a Career pack but try and implement some strategy into it too. Slowly kill off the other tributes, while also "accidentally" killing off teammates. But then again, this is also real life. You have to consider the fear, the feelings after taking another human being's life, and all that.

If I was in one of the later districts, like 11, I would try and get to the very edge of the arena and use strategies like Haymitch's strategy with the edge of the arena. Or if they had fixed it by this point, I would probably try and find some other thing I could abuse.

If I was in one of the districts that shouldn't know how to fight or use nature to their advantage in some way, I would try and think of some strategy to use. Some strategy that can get me away from the fighting, while also making me a centre of attention so that I don't get picked on too much by the Game Makers. The other districts could possibly get me that anyways. The real goal would be a good sponsorship that could end up changing how the games go. Like a weapon, some poison sort of thing, or other things that can be used to my advantage. I'm sure there are many 'glitches' in the Hunger Games system, so I think a good strategy would be to try and find those.
Very wise, O Master of my Master
:p
And make sure you stay near another source of water, but not the one that others occupy. One that you can walk in to cover your tracks.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score

And make sure you stay near another source of water, but not the one that others occupy. One that you can walk in to cover your tracks.
I don't like pain though D:

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

Wouldn't that make me Grand Master? :p
And yeah, I would have to stay near water of course. But like in the 74th Hunger Games, I doubt there would be all that many water sources in the arena :p It would be hard, and would probably also involve lots of strategy and timing to get my water.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci