• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Real Hunger games Strategy?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Step One. Make sure to train either a lot of skills decently or a few skills very well. Make sure they are good for combat and/or surviving.
Step Two. Show off to the GameMakers. Get them to like you. Make. Them. Want. You. To. Win.
Step Three. In "Game". Run somewhat close to Corn. Grab small things first, then larger items if you have the time and an opportunity. Run away to the "biome" that you know best. For me, its the most densely forested area. I know how to climb trees well. If you can climb 60+ feet into a tree, you should be safe from all but skilled archers, Tracker Jackers, and other climbers, which are rare.
Step Four. Survive. Once you reach the final 6, you should be fairly safe. Your main concern should be food and the GameMakers. They will try to push you towards the others, and food will force you to create a fire, which gives the Careers your location if they happen to see it.
Step Five. Not got a weapon? Make one. Grind branches against rocks to make a spear or rough knife of some sort. You have plenty of time, after all. If you can, find someone making a kill and wait for them to move away. Then, if they leave a weapon behind on the body, run in after they leave and obtain the weapon, if at all possible.

"MOAR LATUR." I AINT DONE WITH Y'ALL YET. >=( Just gotta go. Dang.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
I would probably dash for the Cornucopia, grab a small backpack/bag and a knife or any sort of weapon that is closest, and then bolt. I would mostly keep to myself, try to avoid predators, and use the weapon to hunt for food. Although, if worst came to worst, I wouldn't be afraid to kill some people.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would ally myself with people, and the stab them in the back the moment they turn around.
I would initially surrender, then barter my life for my belongings, and say 'plz tem i fan' then backstab. Simple. ;)

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
I would climb the biggest tree I could find, tie myself to it, then sleep.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci