• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(READ) New Leaderboard System Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score

I don't want my stats reset every month I've spent hours trying to get this

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I think the old leaderboards are mainly for you to brag :p

But in all honesty, I would definitely like to see the old v1 leaderboards, with the seperated regions. Then I could brag about how I reached the top 50, and show them that I was actually good once :p ._.

These suggestions are rather old, but still good ones, and ones that I would LOVE to have be implemented.

I don't want my stats reset every month I've spent hours trying to get this
Hence why there'll be eternal leaderboards, as well. Did you not read the thread? >_<

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I say keep the leaderboards as they are but add weekly, monthly, and maybe yearly. This way the old players will be happy because they get to keep their rank on the old leaderboards, and the new players can still strive to be ranked high on the weekly/monthly leaderboards.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
This has been suggested so many times, but because Blamph suggested it, it's a big deal. Great guys. I do agree with this though, I consider myself a decent player, who could maybe make the top spot if something were to happen. But as of now, I have no reason to even play because I am not getting 3000 some wins.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
This has been suggested so many times, but because Blamph suggested it, it's a big deal. Great guys. I do agree with this though, I consider myself a decent player, who could maybe make the top spot if something were to happen. But as of now, I have no reason to even play because I am not getting 3000 some wins.
Well, to be real. Though Blamph posting it might've of had an impact of the threads viralness, Blamph did provide many details on how each system would work. He did put in effort, and his effort is rewarded by popularity.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
People play 6-8 hours a day and skip school to play MCSG. If more leaderboards were created I could imagine all the tryhards.

Also, the leaderboards are impossible to climb to #1 anyway, after I realised Gravey4rd is willing to spend any amount of time possible to get wins I gave up, lol.

Idea has some pros and cons, if it were to happen I'd finally have a reason to leave MCSG. c:

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
I call for an in-game poll to get the non-forum community in on this. Also I would like to thank Blamph for bringing this up, it was superbly written and structured.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
I call for an in-game poll to get the non-forum community in on this. Also I would like to thank Blamph for bringing this up, it was superbly written and structured.
Yeah make an ingame poll so that all can see it

Im sure if anyone had written it as well as Blamph has then it would get the same amount of popularity

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
People play 6-8 hours a day and skip school to play MCSG. If more leaderboards were created I could imagine all the tryhards.

Also, the leaderboards are impossible to climb to #1 anyway, after I realised Gravey4rd is willing to spend any amount of time possible to get wins I gave up, lol.

Idea has some pros and cons, if it were to happen I'd finally have a reason to leave MCSG. c:
*claps*

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing XD

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Pretty sure this was supposed to happen when MCSGv2 came out :p I guess that was without the reset though.
Also, when did the Community Corner become a 'post anything you want even if it has a proper section' section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci