• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
New changes have been made. We changed the slots from 8 to 10. This is made to let the new applyers know that they have a chance when applying. We don't want to make it too exclusive but still have enough memebers to become very close to each other. We will plan on staying with this number for a while until it is needed to be changed further into the future. #React

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FatalModzz/drog6n
Wins: 418/1523 and 23/27
Donor: Diamond
Do you have Skype or TS: Yep
Skype name: aaron.shlayen2
Timezone: Eastern
PvP strengths: Strafing, Bow, Fns, Critical Hits, Fishing Rod, and Dodging Fire
PvP weaknesses: Lagging when not expected, Teams of 4+, darklum3n, and Xx_StoRmZZ_xX
Past Clans: Prodigious, Forsaken, Sovereign when froggie led it, and Paradox
Are you willing to use the #React skin?: Yep
Lastly, tell us about yourself: Sorry for canceling my app before and I promise to be loyal if you give me a chance. Also, I am Stormzz's brother. Thanks for reading my app!

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
Clan battle 4v4 #ConqueredPure more info skype us
epicfai1gamer
obi wankenobie999
Accepted ! Be on in 6 min We will fight best out of 8 on treacherous heights - sg 5, 6, 8 and 1. Also we will fight on survival kingdom and insane asylum. 3v3 is what we can do sorry :\

Oh and we also do quarter quell and sg classic.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Accepted ! Be on in 6 min We will fight best out of 8 on treacherous heights - sg 5, 6, 8 and 1. Also we will fight on survival kingdom and insane asylum. 3v3 is what we can do sorry :\

Oh and we also do quarter quell and sg classic.
LOL

-Dark

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New changes have been made. We changed the slots from 8 to 10. This is made to let the new applyers know that they have a chance when applying. We don't want to make it too exclusive but still have enough memebers to become very close to each other. We will plan on staying with this number for a while until it is needed to be changed further into the future. #React
GOOD! I always wanted more memebers. But I didn't know memes could be bers.....

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
The time has come.

I've had a wonderful almost 2 months in React. When I joined, my goal was to help React become one of the most skilled and most fun clans in MCSG. I feel as though I have accomplished my goal. Over this time, I've had a ton of fun playing in scrims and battles and also hanging out with all of you, my friends. However, I just feel that it isn't as much fun anymore. My ideas used to be respected, things went well, and we had a lot of fun. Now, it feels like my opinions don't matter. I know that Socially and Dark are the real leaders and what they say overrules, but sometimes I think you guys take it too far. The opinions of a new member (not pointing out names) now seem to mean more than my opinions, which to me seems a bit unfair. Also, not caring about whether or not members leave makes it seem like you don't care about the members. I understand the "If you are gonna leave then leave!" philosophy, but you should still value all your members and try to convince them to stay. I did that like 3 times, and it works well for the clan.

Despite the unfortunate things that have happened, I want to end on a strong note. I devised a new system and a new regime for React, and I hope you can continue what I have started. Stay strong, please. I do not want to make other members leave with me, so please don't worry about me. I also would like to remain clanless for a bit; I have a lot of IRL stuff to get to.

The main reason for me leaving is that I feel that I have accomplished all that I was hoping, and also I just don't feel like being part of a clan atm.

React, it's been an honor to be in this great clan and to have accomplished all that I was hoping during my time here. I'm not leaving the family, though: I will always be friends with y'all and will still come on TS time to time to talk.

Until next time, peace.

-Captain
It was an honor captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci