• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Captain, really. 2 owners agree on something and you revoke it. Qg

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
The time has come.

I've had a wonderful almost 2 months in React. When I joined, my goal was to help React become one of the most skilled and most fun clans in MCSG. I feel as though I have accomplished my goal. Over this time, I've had a ton of fun playing in scrims and battles and also hanging out with all of you, my friends. However, I just feel that it isn't as much fun anymore. My ideas used to be respected, things went well, and we had a lot of fun. Now, it feels like my opinions don't matter. I know that Socially and Dark are the real leaders and what they say overrules, but sometimes I think you guys take it too far. The opinions of a new member (not pointing out names) now seem to mean more than my opinions, which to me seems a bit unfair. Also, not caring about whether or not members leave makes it seem like you don't care about the members. I understand the "If you are gonna leave then leave!" philosophy, but you should still value all your members and try to convince them to stay. I did that like 3 times, and it works well for the clan.

Despite the unfortunate things that have happened, I want to end on a strong note. I devised a new system and a new regime for React, and I hope you can continue what I have started. Stay strong, please. I do not want to make other members leave with me, so please don't worry about me. I also would like to remain clanless for a bit; I have a lot of IRL stuff to get to.

The main reason for me leaving is that I feel that I have accomplished all that I was hoping, and also I just don't feel like being part of a clan atm.

React, it's been an honor to be in this great clan and to have accomplished all that I was hoping during my time here. I'm not leaving the family, though: I will always be friends with y'all and will still come on TS time to time to talk.

Until next time, peace.

-Captain

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
The time has come.

I've had a wonderful almost 2 months in React. When I joined, my goal was to help React become one of the most skilled and most fun clans in MCSG. I feel as though I have accomplished my goal. Over this time, I've had a ton of fun playing in scrims and battles and also hanging out with all of you, my friends. However, I just feel that it isn't as much fun anymore. My ideas used to be respected, things went well, and we had a lot of fun. Now, it feels like my opinions don't matter. I know that Socially and Dark are the real leaders and what they say overrules, but sometimes I think you guys take it too far. The opinions of a new member (not pointing out names) now seem to mean more than my opinions, which to me seems a bit unfair. Also, not caring about whether or not members leave makes it seem like you don't care about the members. I understand the "If you are gonna leave then leave!" philosophy, but you should still value all your members and try to convince them to stay. I did that like 3 times, and it works well for the clan.

Despite the unfortunate things that have happened, I want to end on a strong note. I devised a new system and a new regime for React, and I hope you can continue what I have started. Stay strong, please. I do not want to make other members leave with me, so please don't worry about me. I also would like to remain clanless for a bit; I have a lot of IRL stuff to get to.

The main reason for me leaving is that I feel that I have accomplished all that I was hoping, and also I just don't feel like being part of a clan atm.

React, it's been an honor to be in this great clan and to have accomplished all that I was hoping during my time here. I'm not leaving the family, though: I will always be friends with y'all and will still come on TS time to time to talk.

Until next time, peace.

-Captain
;-;

Mineboss

Diamond
Reaction score
Screw this, here's the last decision I will be making as an advisor (with the approval of Nick, of course):
Mineboss is back as officer.

mattnormansell is back in the clan.

@rd_dominican_rd is back in the clan.

Frigid is also back in the clan.

I'm done, yo.
Please, stay. This is your home, this is your family, your my peanut butter to my jelly, we need YOU.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
The time has come.

Until next time, peace.

-Captain
I need someone to lean on ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci