• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts (On break)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
IGN: xMacros // Gamer_Joe_666
Name / Nickname: Joe // PussyDestroy / Macro kid
Skype (may PM): josephtmurphy
Wins* (Legacy/New): Legacy Good cuz I was Good at game for 5 months and improved at the end of legacy / New 1/3 (Literally I'm that picky about the stats cuz im a tryhard lol)
Why do you want to join Stralcsar?: Cuz banter and I wanna get back into clans and mcsg in general
What will you bring to Stralcsar?: Pro Huahi pvpe skill
come on ts

Peryglus

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: iiChajqck
Name / Nickname: Charlie
Skype (may PM): charlie.private2169
Wins* (Legacy/New): 150/500 is my legacy. 200/1600 is mine atm. I only play MCSG for clan wars.
Why do you want to join Stralcsar?: Because I was told to apply by Nix, also I want to join because it looks fun and their is a lot of good pvpers.
What will you bring to Stralcsar?: More fun and a better atmosphere to be in. Also, PvP !
IGN: Rowzzz
Name / Nickname: Alex
Skype (may PM): im.rowz
Wins* (Legacy/New): Legacy:0/0 (new acc)/New: 300/1400
Why do you want to join Stralcsar?:I want to join because it looks fun and their is a lot of good pvpers.
What will you bring to Stralcsar?: More fun and a better atmosphere to be in. Also, Pvp
decline
IGN: xMacros // Gamer_Joe_666
Name / Nickname: Joe // PussyDestroy / Macro kid
Skype (may PM): josephtmurphy
Wins* (Legacy/New): Legacy Good cuz I was Good at game for 5 months and improved at the end of legacy / New 1/3 (Literally I'm that picky about the stats cuz im a tryhard lol)
Why do you want to join Stralcsar?: Cuz banter and I wanna get back into clans and mcsg in general
What will you bring to Stralcsar?: Pro Huahi pvpe skill
declined for reasons such as:
fanboyish tendencies
bad name
I'm mean

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: William_FTW
Name / Nickname: Will/William
Skype (may PM): williamyez
Wins* (Legacy/New): http://www.mcgamer.net/player/William_FTW/
Why do you want to join Stralcsar?: looking for a clan with good players in it.
What will you bring to Stralcsar?: my God like pvp skills Kappa. But on a serious note I can bring experience and some skills to the clan.
highly recoomended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci