• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rant :D

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Title that screams for attention but whatevs ;p

I prefer playing solo and never team with randoms. Alongside that, automatically getting put into a team would prevent you from backstabbing, removing an element of the game jefeperro would hate. If you were to tell me you could still attack your teamate, I'd simply tell you that even if you're placed into a team with them you don't need to abide by those rules at all, making it pointless. Either way, it's a loss-loss.
Don't put words in my mouth I think it would be awesome if you had a teammate and pvp was disabled for the person in your district... that would be epic

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd like to start off by saying I'm a fairly new member. I've started playing MCSG somewhere around August 2013, but when I do play, its 3-12 hours a day, so I certainly know most of the chest routes, strats, etc. But what bugs me most are Hackers and Teams, the 2 most irritating things to most people. Most people, however, just leave it at that.

-"Damn hackers all over these days, I hate them."
-"Why do you hate them?"
-"Cause ya know, they hack and stuff."

This is where I come in. I have an hour to write this, so I'm gonna make it good.

When I say that I hate hackers, it's actually more of an exaggeration. I actually more or less feel bad for them. If I was so bad at some game that I had to hack just to win, I wouldn't be happy, but I'm not gonna walk in their shoes or anything, so I honestly don't know why hackers hack. That's my best guess though, to make themselves feel better since they're so bad.

I absolutely, however, am for reporting and banning them. MCSG is a very friendly community, and hacking is IMO a way to say "This is a bad community. I'm gonna ruin it. That'll show 'em." By doing that, a hacker would pleasure himself and all the other hackers. Let's say 3% of MCSGers hack. That's 60.000 people out of a total of 2 million, and anyone in their right mind would say satisfying 1.940.000 people is more important than satisfying 60k, especially if the 60k are running for a bad cause. I think of this like a small group of protesters to start war against an allied country. The 50 or so people that are in the protest stand no chance against the massive population and government/whatever your country might have.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what's so bad about teams? Well, they make the game bad for the other players. If there was somehow a system incorporated where you get put into teams of 2, it would be much easier whereas everyone would be happy. However, this is not currently the case.

The worst thing is when there's a team of 4 or more. This makes it basically impossible for anyone else to win, and that's why sometimes you see bad players with a lot of wins. They grab some friends then the friends let the bad player kill them at deathmatch, once everyone else is dead from the team. Teams of 3 are usually also hard to take out solo, but not impossible, and teams of 2 can often be easy to take out solo using the right strats.

I especially hate it when you have worse armour and stats that the whole team, and they team on you. They chase you for ages, then give up, only to do the same at deathmatch. If you're in a team and you see a player worse armoured than you, go solo for him. This will give him even the slightest chance at survival, and your other teammates can be off getting refill or killing a major threat.

So that's my little rant. I really hope someone reads this because I've just been trying to get this off my head for ages. If you did read to the bottom, thanks a lot. That's all I got.

-M3
lets team dood i phan

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
It's impossible to moderate teaming if it was against the rules.

Besides for the teaming part, I completely agree with you on the hackers part.

Nice thread bro

M3rsh

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't put words in my mouth I think it would be awesome if you had a teammate and pvp was disabled for the person in your district... that would be epic
YESSS EXACTLY, and you can like get their location and stuffs on the right

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
well, that is mcsg for you xD. "that's why you see bad players with a lot of wins". Its funny you say that.. cuz I'll see ppl with these great win/loss ratio.. who think they are all amazing.. and I can still beat them just fine. People in any online game do whatever it takes to pad their stats :p. Most of them have alts by now to make themselves look better than they really are ;p.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
was a bit of fun but im still surprised to hear you up for something like a team of 2 :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A system for teaming? I'm sorry but that just ruins it. You can't go solo and you can't team with your friends. Just.. Sorry

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
Honestly, you will never be able to get rid of teams. If MCSG made a rule against all teaming, chances are half of the players would leave, and MCSG wouldn't be making as much money. The other possibility would be that the people would be so mad, they would just sit on the forums and in the hub protesting. One other thing to take into consideration is some people team with friends because it can be really fun. Hackers on the other hand, I have no problem reporting and I think the mods are doing what they can to stop them. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci