• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Vebbi, would it be okay if we merged your clips into my clips and I edit it? You've got HD filming, so yours would be better, but I already started a video, and do you have a really good kinda intense jungle soundtrack? I think your idea for the clip would be cool, except it would have VebbiHD and Lululioness ORRRRR we could do single videos? Trailer 1 and 2, but I think the group effort would look nicer.
Sure, pm me when you need me

L

Lululioness

Kk, when we're done with map, I'll PM you the link and you can take some footage.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good luck with the map! I'm starting to see it come together. If it has some more structures, then I could definitely see this being added to MCSG.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Too vannilaish. And the vulcano looks like dragonpoop to be honest.

o_O

L

Lululioness

Scout, do you think you could turn all the obsidian into stone? It would look nicer.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If he has world edit he can do //replace obsidian stone I think.

scoutcallie

Tribute
Reaction score
I did that already. I just got lazy because terraforming is BORING. I'll try to get some work into it this weekend, but I needed to concentrate on my auditions.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci