• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell

L

Lululioness

You did most of the terraforming and building, so you'll get the most credit, but Vebbi (if he can help us) and I should get SOME credit :) I think you did a great job on the corn though! And the big trees. They're epic.

scoutcallie

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks I was planning on giving you guys full credit I just wanted to know. And also thanks for the compliment! I was re-reading the series last night (and I mean I read all three books in one night), and I just had this idea. The map only took about 12 hours to build!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Volcano is ugly.

Spawn is nice but needs more detail imo.

All you have now is a cornucopia and forests with a giant obsidian and lava structure, it needs alot of work tbh.

L

Lululioness

I'm working on it with him, we now have more structures, and I don't think the volcano is ugly, but I think it could use some stone.

L

Lululioness

Hi Everyone!
Lululioness here with 85% done version of the Quarter Quell map. Scoutcallie and I have been working very hard on this map and would love some constructive criticism. Please note, we are trying to keep our map theme to the Quarter Quell arena in the books so, we can't have to many structures, sorry. Also, has anyone got a server we can use to work on our map together? And maybe you could help? Thanks guys, here are some photos and the download link:
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ycy68k3wlylpl6k
Photos: http://imgur.com/a/bnGoV/all

I'm currently working on a video to.
Thanks!
- Lulu

nocreeps979

Tribute
Reaction score
I may be able to get a server hosted for us and i read the book so know the map sorta i could also help

L

Lululioness

I may be able to get a server hosted for us and i read the book so know the map sorta i could also help
Ok cool! Would be great if it could be 24/7 in case we all have different time zones. Download the map link to put on the server so we can start working on it ASAP. Thanks so much :)

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
When the map is finished and you want me to make a video I was planning on doing the same as I did in "Spiritual Grounds"
first a little clip of the map (like 1 sec), then text saying: "VebbiHD Presents" anther small clip, "Quarter Quell" another clip, "A Survival Games map by [name of the builder(s)]" and some longer clips, sounds good?

scoutcallie

Tribute
Reaction score
Well lul was going to make a main video, but I give you permission to do whatever you want. I do believe I might have to make it bigger. The diameter isn't quite 500 blocks. I will do that now.

L

Lululioness

Vebbi, would it be okay if we merged your clips into my clips and I edit it? You've got HD filming, so yours would be better, but I already started a video, and do you have a really good kinda intense jungle soundtrack? I think your idea for the clip would be cool, except it would have VebbiHD and Lululioness ORRRRR we could do single videos? Trailer 1 and 2, but I think the group effort would look nicer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci