• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell

scoutcallie

Tribute
Reaction score
Before I say anything else I state that this map is my original idea and all the work is done by me.
Quarter Quell
In book two, it is the 75th anniversary of the Hunger Games, also know as the Quarter Quell. This map is based on the map for the quarter quell in the book. I had to leave out a few things such as something bad happening in a certain section every hour because, lets face it, that amount of redstone would destroy the server. I'm about done with the map. I'll be updating the photos soon. I need someone to shoot a video! If you can please pm me!

You can also find a download here! http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/quarter-quell-hunger-games-map/
I would really appreciate it if you helped boost this map. If not at least leave me with some constructive criticism!

scoutcallie

Tribute
Reaction score
GeckoGoggals I know its only 50% done the forest is the other 50% but thanks I'm working on it. :)

scoutcallie

Tribute
Reaction score
I need someone to make a video of this map for me! If you can do it, I'll give you credit. Please pm me if you can and I'll send you a download link!

Liam R

Experienced
Reaction score
I think the lines of sand need to be thicker. That's just how i pictured it....

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
I can make a video, I have one on my channel "Spiritual grounds"

scoutcallie

Tribute
Reaction score
Ah cool lul is helping me right now but you can make a video too. We are upgrading the map.

L

Lululioness

Vebbi is professional, he should help. Vebbi have you got your own server? We need to make PVP shots.

scoutcallie

Tribute
Reaction score
Man I can't believe you guys are helping me this much! Thanks! Will it still be under my name?

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would include everyone who helped equally, just so people don't get mad :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci