• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quantum - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just for the record, we beat you once, 5-1, the second time we got you disqualified for using an extra member in a battle (not causing flame). The next battle you beat us in the clan tournament and then finally the battle we did which was 4-3 in your favour, but since I pretty much disbanded the clan half way through then we basically forfeited. I would, and so would many others, appreciate if you put up the real results of the battle for the reasons I mentioned previously.

Also seeing as the thread is locked I can't directly quote you but I will just copy paste it here for everyone to see :) "That was a great clan battle guys (for you anyway ;)) Thanks and keep up the good work." Now to me this implies that you were congratulating us on our win? Correct? And finally when I said that you guys were being really good sports you concluded with "Yeah well you deserved it :)"

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just for the record, we beat you once, 5-1, the second time we got you disqualified for using an extra member in a battle (not causing flame). The next battle you beat us in the clan tournament and then finally the battle we did which was 4-3 in your favour, but since I pretty much disbanded the clan half way through then we basically forfeited. I would, and so would many others, appreciate if you put up the real results of the battle for the reasons I mentioned previously.

Also seeing as the thread is locked I can't directly quote you but I will just copy paste it here for everyone to see :) "That was a great clan battle guys (for you anyway ;)) Thanks and keep up the good work." Now to me this implies that you were congratulating us on our win? Correct? And finally when I said that you guys were being really good sports you concluded with "Yeah well you deserved it :)"
As I said, take it to PM, nobody cares champ.

Rhinoviru5

Diamond
Reaction score
Well you should care as I am talking to you, the rules say the result has to be up for 7 days so you haven't exactly broken rules, it just makes you look like a really poor clan.
holly, does it matter that much to you? some the members of hydra that play the clan battles, joined quantum anyway it seems point less having clan battle results against people that are in the same clan as each other, dont you think?

topGearsGear

Survivor
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know, we have removed all clan battles against Hydra. They have now disbanded which gives us a choice to keep all clan battles or remove all, even our wins. We are keeping the Clan tournament battles, because it is a tournament and we need to keep it up. Can this subject please be dropped, and all posts that cause flame will be looked at by a staff member, Thank You :)
y u lose to hydra iz u scrub ? i 1v23 hydra irl bruh

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score

Well as we all no, even if someone tries to be a good sport, it seems on mcsg clans cause a lot of flame.

TheChimera644

Diamond
Reaction score
Not trying to be rude at all or cause flame, but i can see alot of hate coming towards Quantum, and i will admit i am not that happy with the Envy cb but its all g xD, it seems like it would be best for you to put up this one loss, i dont want to see this clan fail because of the hate its getting :(

*Sean

Platinum
Reaction score
You guys should all stop arguing here. Happy days guys :D

SweggyBear

Tribute
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: xSwagBear
Wins/Games: 788/2903
Skype name: ThunderBuddy2430
Past Clans: #Hydra, #Blitz, and #NuggetZ.
Past Bans: I have no idea, I think once for abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci