• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quantum - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

myamco

Diamond
Reaction score
I never gave you authority to decide if you want results on your page or not. Taking down losses just proves that your clan can't handle a loss and it makes you look corrupt.
We'll hydra has disbanded, so that means who ever has vested hydra has the choice to delete/keep the results concluded. Thank you

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
We'll hydra has disbanded, so that means who ever has vested hydra has the choice to delete/keep the results concluded. Thank you
I never gave you authority to decide if you want results on your page or not. Taking down losses just proves that your clan can't handle a loss and it makes you look corrupt.
Someone seriously needs to get a nod involved because honesty this fighting won't change anything. I have never heard of a clan being able to get rid of a win or loss, but I don't really know clans.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi, may I ask where you got this information? I know RhinoViru5 gave you permission but he was nothing but merely a member in hydra and I don't believe he has the authority to enable you to take down losses...

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A clan battle is a battle... What happened happened, because a clan disbanded doesn't mean the past is erased.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
A clan battle is a battle... What happened happened, because a clan disbanded doesn't mean the past is erased.
Hi, may I ask where you got this information? I know RhinoViru5 gave you permission but he was nothing but merely a member in hydra and I don't believe he has the authority to enable you to take down losses...
Also, there seems to be a disagreement in how many times the clans fought and what the results were.

ZoleneX

Survivor
Reaction score
But if there is no such clan called 'Hydra' who have we won and lost to?

Last edited:

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If anyone wants to argue with someone, do it over private message or skype, not here. Please refrain from posting unless you are applying or saying something we actually care about, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci