• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score
There was too much flame on my old thread.
This my third clan, and probably my last one as well. But I hope you know that there are plenty of others who has made more clans that I have..
Instinct, Exodus, Prosperity, Exodus, now this one. It's not the amount that isn't right. It's the time in between each one. All of these clans have happened within the past like 2 months.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Instinct, Exodus, Prosperity, Exodus, now this one. It's not the amount that isn't right. It's the time in between each one. All of these clans have happened within the past like 2 months.
Please stop. We want a fresh start. This clan will most not likely effect you in any way, so why do you care?
Center it plz i fen o.e
Agreed. Please center it Parwez.

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score
Please stop. We want a fresh start. This clan will most not likely effect you in any way, so why do you care?

Agreed. Please center it Parwez.
I don't care. I'm just stating my opinion. If you ever hope to go far, you need to learn to deal with the hardships and bumps in the road that you face. The best way to deal with it is to persevere rather than start over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci