• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper_GG

Diamond
Reaction score
wow, the only reason that you have done this is because you are bad sports, you lose too insidious and then your like ooo lets make a new clan because of a loss. In a way this doesn't really effect me but was there really a point to this? sorry about the rudeness but this was very uncalled for.

Reaction score
wow, the only reason that you have done this is because you are bad sports, you lose too insidious and then your like ooo lets make a new clan because of a loss. In a way this doesn't really effect me but was there really a point to this? sorry about the rudeness but this was very uncalled for.
Having plenty of players leave our clan resulted in a fresh start. To be honest, our thread had soo much flame that we couldn't deal with it anymore. Whatever happens in this clan, will be recorded. I don't know how this really effects you.

David

Career
Reaction score
And by the way i have been in no where near 20 clans. Your impact on trying to make a come back or be rude is a horrible if you do not know your facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci