• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Np yo. Honestly if I wasn't starting my own clan this is were I would have come to
It feels really good to have a good reputation in the MCSG community. We try our best and it just feels good when someone says good things about us. <3

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I like you guys and Ik your cool but IF you lose post it also when someone flames having 5+ ppl gang up on that person and quote them with more flame and arguing when you're all saying the same thing is unnecessary,all you're doing is risking having you thread locked.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
I like you guys and Ik your cool but IF you lose post it also when someone flames having 5+ ppl gang up on that person and quote them with more flame and arguing when you're all saying the same thing is unnecessary,all you're doing is risking having you thread locked.
If someone is going to come here and post crap that didn't happen, we're going to take action, it's pretty simple.
Also sorry if what I just said sounded rude, not intended, i luv u kupi

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN:Flqwless
2.) Age:12 pretty much 13 doe
3.) Wins: 255 last time I checked
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: Both
5.) Skype username: I'll pm when needed
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes sir I do.
7.) PVP Strengths: Sword, FandS, Bow on special days
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Lagging out, Getting try-harded
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 10
10.) How would you help Purge?: Be an Mlg Try-hard
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: Friends are in here.
12.) Were you Invited?: Nope :I
I have no say, And I rarely do this, but.... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, he is a difference maker.
Commas and Periods make a big difference in sentences. You've been told countless times to take this to a PM, including once by a Mod, but you continue to abide the rules. Please be a little more mature, and contact someone who can work this out with you. Posting inappropriate language on our thread is really not needed.

With that being said, I hope you can realize that what you are doing is not a mature decision. Good day.
Grammar Police, lol. Abiding by rules, means that you listen to and repeat them, it does not mean to "Go around" and disrespect rules. I think you meant that he was not abiding by the rules given, lol, had too...Sorry!
Good night!

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. We will pay attention to that in the future.

Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN:Flqwless
2.) Age:12 pretty much 13 doe
3.) Wins: 255 last time I checked
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: Both
5.) Skype username: I'll pm when needed
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes sir I do.
7.) PVP Strengths: Sword, FandS, Bow on special days
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Lagging out, Getting try-harded
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 10
10.) How would you help Purge?: Be an Mlg Try-hard
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: Friends are in here.
12.) Were you Invited?: Nope :I
Recommended for full member, this guy is like amazing and yeah.
do it.

Mendoza510

Platinum
Reaction score
I RECOMMEND XTRANZO_ FOR FULL MEMBER I LUV HIM AND HIS PING IS GOD.

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
Grammar Police, lol. Abiding by rules, means that you listen to and repeat them, it does not mean to "Go around" and disrespect rules. I think you meant that he was not abiding by the rules given, lol, had too...Sorry!
Good night!
Yes, I wrote that on my iPhone and it's the most annoying thing when I can't see anything from the advertisements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci