• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Core

Survivor
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: CoreCrash_
2.) Age: 13
3.) Wins: 110 2 accounts.
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: Both
5.) Skype username: Palastros20
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
7.) PVP Strengths: Secondary weapons. (F&S, bow, fishing rod etc.)
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Hackers, teams of 3 or more.
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 8
10.) How would you help Purge?: I am a decent pvper, but I will bring a sense of teamwork and pride to the clan. I am always taking one for the team.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: I want to get back into MCSG and I think a great clan like this can help me.
12.) Were you Invited?: No.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
10.) How would you help Purge?: I am a decent pvper, but I will bring a sense of teamwork and pride to the clan. I am always taking one for the team.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: I want to get back into MCSG and I think a great clan like this can help me.
recommended super fun person :)

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Accepted as trial. I know this dudes true skill. Stay active and you should be promoted soon ;)

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do people have to be such fabulous persons just because we are not known you dicks refuse to put up the loss we won fair and square we agreed to souls rules and when you lost you tried to argue your way out of it to a point where swag block had to get soul to explain the rules were getting a mod and you will put it up
Dude chill and just leave the thread please. You are being extremely rude and creating tons of flame. If you have an issue with us not posting something, PM Slainbot or a leader, don't come here and call people names. I don't even know who you are talking to, but please, take it to a PM. I kindly ask you to remove this rude and un-nesscascary post. Thank you ;)
Also, excuse my double post, they wouldn't edit together.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Put up the loss
Excuse me, but I don't even know who you are. To my knowledge, we never battled your clan. Are you sure you have the right clan buddy? Either way, your obviously extremely lazy since you didn't even read my last post, in which I stated TO PM A STAFF MEMBER IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. We don't appreciate you trying to start flame on our threads. Contact a mod. I don't care. I don't even think we battled you. landowicked can you please tell this dude to stop posting here? Thanx.

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
What's the point your not going to do anything in pm but just complain because you lost ; put up the loss I leave simple.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
What's the point your not going to do anything in pm but just complain because you lost ; put up the loss I leave simple.
Don't flame here again; bring this up in a pm or over skype.

Note to all on this thread: the flame needs to stop. If it doesn't, the thread will be locked. Got it?

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score

Note to all on this thread: the flame needs to stop. If it doesn't, the thread will be locked. Got it?
I got it add Luis.m1234 and maanp7 on Skype the leaders of immortality and let them tell you why the losers won't put up the loss

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score

Yey my bb tellem :3

But in all reality EpicGamer102 all I've seen you do is cause flame on other's threads. You're causing your clan to have a bad reputation, especially when you call yourself a 'randy clan' to get another clan to post a supposed loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci