• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopBandit

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN:
ZailorHD
2.) Age:
14, almost 15.
3.) Wins:
Almost 30 on MCSG, but I just recently switched and my W/L ain't so great either, but I have around 600-700 wins combined on Hive.
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?:
My skype is 'wecanmakeachange' and yes I do have teamspeak.
5.) Skype username:
'wecanmakeachange'
6.) Do you have a Microphone?:
Yes I do.
7.) PVP Strengths:
I am very skilled with strafing, and most definitely the fishing rod tactic, if you can't use it now a days, then it's very hard to play. I'm also average at fns's, but not necessarily predicting where someone is going to place it. My bow shots are very good aswell.
8.) PVP Weaknesses:
Predicting where Flint and steel is going to go, or getting trapped in a corner, or snuck up on like almost everyone. ;p
9.) How active are you?(1-10):
Easily a 9. Depends if I have any sports going on though.
10.) How would you help Purge?:
I believe I can help Purge succeed with clan battles, I am a very skilled pvper, well atleast how most see it, but I can get dumb at sometimes, not all the time.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?:
I believe this is a strong clan that will go far, and that I can meet players on MCSG, to build a strong chemistry.
12.) Were you Invited?:
No I was not, but I like everything iv'e heard about this clan so far. ;p
Yeah I agree with Mend, if we see your HiveMC stats we will see what kinda player you are and how much experience you have. Plus it will give us some sorta proof for your wins :) If this information is given to us your chances off becoming a trial member are much more likely depending on your skill level. Once I see your HiveMC stats I will discuss with some other staff members to see if you meet our requirements or if we think you qualify to become a trial member ;)

Reaction score
Yeah I agree with Mend, if we see your HiveMC stats we will see what kinda player you are and how much experience you have. Plus it will give us some sorta proof for your wins :) If this information is given to us your chances off becoming a trial member are much more likely depending on your skill level. Once I see your HiveMC stats I will discuss with some other staff members to see if you meet our requirements or if we think you qualify to become a trial member ;)
http://hivemc.com/player/zailorhd

ashishkin1

Tribute
Reaction score
Zalin stas on hive are pretty good 400 wins with a 1/4 ratio, but like you said Top we need to see his skill.

ZailorHd

Tribute
Reaction score
Zalin stas on hive are pretty good 400 wins with a 1/4 ratio, but like you said Top we need to see his skill.
Should I come on the TS sometime, that way we can 1v1, or whatever. ;)
I've also only been in one clan on MCSG which I was an elite in, we did lots of scrims, that was Divinity.

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
Should I come on the TS sometime, that way we can 1v1, or whatever. ;)
I've also only been in one clan on MCSG which I was an elite in, we did lots of scrims, that was Divinity.
Accepted as trial. Final decision. Get on teamspeak and be active to become full member :)

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
I make teh final decision doood. But lel, I agree wit afro
Put me on break?
Doing a lot of work on my SMP server and I haven't even played MCSG in like the last week, and I don't have time to play with the clan or be active on forums right now. Don't know when I'll be back, but I will. So yea, put me on break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci