• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetroOG

Diamond
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN:Metro_Trixx21
2.) Age:13
3.) Wins:84-449
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?:Both
5.) Skype username:MetroPlayz yes i know its a gay username
6.) Do you have a Microphone?:Yes
7.) PVP Strengths:FNS Sword. Rod Kinds
8.) PVP Weaknesses:Bow
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 7
10.) How would you help Purge?: I would benifit this clan in my pvp strengths
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: Because i just got kicked from impalers and this is the clan i would much rather join.
12.) Were you Invited?: No But I did scrim you guys and i like how you guys scrim and play.
Something I would like to say. yes i will admit it i am from the nexus and if you want i will screnshot my statsxD. thats why my wins are low.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Congratulations, your application was Accepted for Trial Member!

Despite you not meeting the required amount of wins/ratio, I've discussed it with a clan member, and an exception has been made. Come onto the Teamspeak for your rank, and we'll trial you in a bit. Be active on the Teamspeak and Minecraft, and you'll be promoted in no time. Thanks for applying!
He tried to betray me when I was teaming with Nintendonuts cause my bounty ;-;

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN:Metro_Trixx21
2.) Age:13
3.) Wins:84-449
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?:Both
5.) Skype username:MetroPlayz yes i know its a gay username
6.) Do you have a Microphone?:Yes
7.) PVP Strengths:FNS Sword. Rod Kinds
8.) PVP Weaknesses:Bow
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 7
10.) How would you help Purge?: I would benifit this clan in my pvp strengths
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: Because i just got kicked from impalers and this is the clan i would much rather join.
12.) Were you Invited?: No But I did scrim you guys and i like how you guys scrim and play.
Something I would like to say. yes i will admit it i am from the nexus and if you want i will screnshot my statsxD. thats why my wins are low.
Sorry your application was DENIED. Due to:

-You don't meet the requirements to be in this clan. +350 wins or 1/4 ratio.

-Agreement of all the members in our clan that We have enough people on our roster, and you weren't invited either. Therefore there is not a lot of people that want you here. Not trying to be rude or anything, excuse me if you found it rude.

You can stay active on our thread and check if some of our players leave in the future. Meanwhile work hard on your stats and you can always apply whenever you meet the requirements. Good luck in the future :)

Last edited:

ZailorHd

Tribute
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN:
ZailorHD
2.) Age:
14, almost 15.
3.) Wins:
Almost 30 on MCSG, but I just recently switched and my W/L ain't so great either, but I have around 600-700 wins combined on Hive.
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?:
My skype is 'wecanmakeachange' and yes I do have teamspeak.
5.) Skype username:
'wecanmakeachange'
6.) Do you have a Microphone?:
Yes I do.
7.) PVP Strengths:
I am very skilled with strafing, and most definitely the fishing rod tactic, if you can't use it now a days, then it's very hard to play. I'm also average at fns's, but not necessarily predicting where someone is going to place it. My bow shots are very good aswell.
8.) PVP Weaknesses:
Predicting where Flint and steel is going to go, or getting trapped in a corner, or snuck up on like almost everyone. ;p
9.) How active are you?(1-10):
Easily a 9. Depends if I have any sports going on though.
10.) How would you help Purge?:
I believe I can help Purge succeed with clan battles, I am a very skilled pvper, well atleast how most see it, but I can get dumb at sometimes, not all the time.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?:
I believe this is a strong clan that will go far, and that I can meet players on MCSG, to build a strong chemistry.
12.) Were you Invited?:
No I was not, but I like everything iv'e heard about this clan so far. ;p

Mendoza510

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN:
ZailorHD
2.) Age:
14, almost 15.
3.) Wins:
Almost 30 on MCSG, but I just recently switched and my W/L ain't so great either, but I have around 600-700 wins combined on Hive.
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?:
My skype is 'wecanmakeachange' and yes I do have teamspeak.
5.) Skype username:
'wecanmakeachange'
6.) Do you have a Microphone?:
Yes I do.
7.) PVP Strengths:
I am very skilled with strafing, and most definitely the fishing rod tactic, if you can't use it now a days, then it's very hard to play. I'm also average at fns's, but not necessarily predicting where someone is going to place it. My bow shots are very good aswell.
8.) PVP Weaknesses:
Predicting where Flint and steel is going to go, or getting trapped in a corner, or snuck up on like almost everyone. ;p
9.) How active are you?(1-10):
Easily a 9. Depends if I have any sports going on though.
10.) How would you help Purge?:
I believe I can help Purge succeed with clan battles, I am a very skilled pvper, well atleast how most see it, but I can get dumb at sometimes, not all the time.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?:
I believe this is a strong clan that will go far, and that I can meet players on MCSG, to build a strong chemistry.
12.) Were you Invited?:
No I was not, but I like everything iv'e heard about this clan so far. ;p
If you could provide a link to your stats on Hive , you might have a better chance of getting trial. Also what have you been hearing :3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci