• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:TheDream_Dude
MCSG Wins:486
MCSG Games Played:3112
Time Zone:EST
Do you meet the requirements?:Yes
Previous Clans:#Exodus
Why should we accept you?:Cause ...
Why do you want to be in #Predation?: Cause This Clan Has Swag :D
Accepted As Member! I've Trialled you already ;)

Foxy_Jake18

Experienced
Reaction score
Good luck i can see future in this clan parwez and Native is kind've right but you have a good clan going and remember the old days were you were in my friends clan that was a scrad clan (yeah i made up my own word). just hope to cb you guys someday and try to put up your loses it only makes your clan stronger <3

Mendoza510

Platinum
Reaction score
Elites [5/5]
1.) MLGMajestic
2.) BacccaPlaysMC
3.) XxJuniorxX_21
4.) Blue_Tomahawk
There are 4 SlainBot not 5/5. xD

msanders100

Platinum
Reaction score
No no, exodus was 2-2 with forgotten. Predation is having a new start because it's a new name and they are clearing their clan battle records :D
No I know what the score was buddy i played in both the games, Do not come in here and tell me what you think the score was because you were not in that Game, I am telling You to STOP POSTING IN OUR CLAN THREAD NOW! Or else I will get a moderator to tell you.

Reaction score
No I know what the score was buddy i played in both the games, Do not come in here and tell me what you think the score was because you were not in that Game, I am telling You to STOP POSTING IN OUR CLAN THREAD NOW! Or else I will get a moderator to tell you.
Msanders, I'm sure theres better ways of informing others ;)

Mendoza510

Platinum
Reaction score
This is why i love you sanders these hoes never listen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci