• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't care. I'm just stating my opinion. If you ever hope to go far, you need to learn to deal with the hardships and bumps in the road that you face. The best way to deal with it is to persevere rather than start over.
Always state your opinion if you need to

Reaction score
IGN:TreeShaker451
Wins:377
Skype or teamspeak:Yes
Skype Username:Tree.Shaker451
Mic:Blue SnowBall
PVP Strengths:Sword,Fishing Rod,Flint&Steel,
PVP Weaknesses:Bow
How Active Are You:9
How Would You Help The Purge:i am a friend of vikingelite and he knows my skill level is high
Why Do You Want To Join Purge:Because i would like to be in a clan that can have a fun while in clan battles but at the same time win!
Where You Invited:no but vinking elite wanted me to join
Accepted As Trial. Stay active on TeamSpeak and Skype and you should become full member sometime soon ;)

Ultimately, I don't have permission to accept you, but you seem to be skilled. Recommend to trial this one :D
Also Educating, just to inform you... you are permitted to Accept/Decline Applicants :)

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
People who say Trail instead of Trial piss me off. xD jk <3 Luv you Parwez

Last edited:

PoopinSprinklez

Diamond
Reaction score
-Minecraft IGN: PoopinSprinklez
-Wins: 309
-Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: Yes. But I haven't learned how to use teamspeak.
-Skype username: MrPacman54
-Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
-PVP Strengths: Sword, Bow, Fishing Rod, Fast Reaction Time, Strafe, Team of 2's
-PVP Weaknesses: Flint / Steel, Bow Spammers
-How active are you?(1-10): 8
-How would you help Purge?: I would help anyone who needs help with pvp or anything and would greatly support the purge!
-Why do you want to join Purge?: I have no clan on mcsg, bored, i know topbandit :D, and im a diamond donor.
-Were you Invited? No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci