• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
This is MY opinion to all this drama/flame

Well, Parwez and I had a big fight about some things that we put in the past. I don't know if this clan is just because of us going our own ways or what. Parwez started a clan way back in the day called #Optimum. We all had good fun doing clan battles and everything. Then after that clan disbanded we went into a clan named #Hysteria led by OhSoEnglish and he was way to ballsy about our skill and started fighting way to Over the top clans such as #TeamSypher and #Ghost, whatever. After that we both joined the clan named #Fallen hosted by NoobyGamingHD and MinedAndCrafted5 . After all that disbanded Parwez opened his old old server which is now closed as I believe. Then we had our big fight about us having different friends and personal reasons. At the early stage of #Instinct Parwez and I later regrouped at Survival Games 2. They had the Birth people of the clan, Parwez, Junior, AfroNinja, and TopBandit. After this clan grew soo much they later named it Team Exodus, I do not know why, but yolo anyway. Then all the players of Exodus split up and Parwez created a basically 2 day clan named #Prosperity if I am not mistakenBasically after that they started getting a little 'ballsy' and started fighting way over the top clans, such as The Cyan Volts, Rebels and Forgotten. They have beat all of them except the rematch against The Forgotten. I just think to all of this as just fun and games and good players just trying to have fun and host a clan together. To all of these people starting flame, just know this, Stop getting into people's buisness, Why do you care? Just let these other players have fun! It's just a game! No need to get all mad over this silly stuff! It doesn't matter that they might break the rules! It's just a freaking game! I may get hate over this and I may not I don't care about the outcome, I don't give 2 shits about it, just stop creating this flame. Would you like all the players from here going to say on your clan page, Your losers! Cheaters! You guys harass members! Just stop it, you guys just need to stop, there is no point in it. If you haven't got anything nice to say, shut your mouth. No need to act like a 4 year old.

-Epic
The Legend has Spoken ....

Foxy_Jake18

Experienced
Reaction score
-Minecraft IGN: Foxy_Jake and xLegendXRavenx
-Wins: 428 with both
-Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: yes
-Skype username: foxyjake18
-Do you have a Microphone?: yes
-PVP Strengths: Rod, Bow , Strafe 1v2
-PVP Weaknesses: teams 3+, fns (not really), Sweg people

-How active are you?(1-10): 7
-How would you help Purge?: Cause i can teach you guys amazing routes and how to 360 fns.
-Why do you want to join Purge?: Cause you guys have Sweg and i need some
-Were you Invited?: no

Fierce

Career
Reaction score

-How would you help Purge?: Cause i can teach you guys amazing routes and how to 360 fns.
Should be taken in consideration. Kind person with potential.

Reaction score

Accepted As Trial Member. Stay active and you should be promoted soon!

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score

Don't you own Infected?

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
Came to this thread without an extinguisher. Looks like we needed one :c anyways guys, if you're going to post pointless comments that will probably result in an argument, please refrain. The whole reason we made another thread was because of the flame.

Thanks, have a nice day.

Mendoza510

Platinum
Reaction score
Came to this thread without an extinguisher. Looks like we needed one :c anyways guys, if you're going to post pointless comments that will probably result in an argument, please refrain. The whole reason we made another thread was because of the flame.

Thanks, have a nice day.
I think all the flame has died since Epic gave the amazing speech, Lolz

TreeShaker451

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:TreeShaker451
Wins:377
Skype or teamspeak:Yes
Skype Username:Tree.Shaker451
Mic:Blue SnowBall
PVP Strengths:Sword,Fishing Rod,Flint&Steel,
PVP Weaknesses:Bow
How Active Are You:9
How Would You Help The Purge:i am a friend of vikingelite and he knows my skill level is high
Why Do You Want To Join Purge:Because i would like to be in a clan that can have a fun while in clan battles but at the same time win!
Where You Invited:no but vinking elite wanted me to join

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:TreeShaker451
Wins:377
Skype or teamspeak:Yes
Skype Username:Tree.Shaker451
Mic:Blue SnowBall
PVP Strengths:Sword,Fishing Rod,Flint&Steel,
PVP Weaknesses:Bow
How Active Are You:9
How Would You Help The Purge:i am a friend of vikingelite and he knows my skill level is high
Why Do You Want To Join Purge:Because i would like to be in a clan that can have a fun while in clan battles but at the same time win!
Where You Invited:no but vinking elite wanted me to join
Ultimately, I don't have permission to accept you, but you seem to be skilled. Recommend to trial this one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci