• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pulse [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotAim

Spectator
Reaction score
I know you guys don't like me... It's me Austin.

IGN / AƖтѕ: Zaeyr // BxwLock
Ɲαмє ?: Austin
Aɢᴇ: 16
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Darkened // Distant // Surge // Sync // Echo // Vicious
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ﹙PM ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ): xx_burntfire_xx_101
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pᴜʟsᴇ ?: I know a lot of you, and we all used to be really good friends... And lately I've been thinking. It would be nice to start talking to some of you again.... Hopefully you guys will accept me. If not I guess it was was worth a try.

Good luck, Sorry about our past arguments

DmcHavocMC

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN / AƖтѕ: DmcHavocMC
Ɲαмє ?: Alex
Aɢᴇ: 13
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Icarus V2, and Revolve
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ﹙PM ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ): dmchavoc
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pᴜʟsᴇ ?: I want to join because MCSG competitively is fun and I always like learning from other people. Also I am really getting bored of playing alone so I kinda hope to make new friends by joining a clan lmfao

StolenUS

Experienced
Reaction score
I know you guys don't like me... It's me Austin.

IGN / AƖтѕ: Zaeyr // BxwLock
Ɲαмє ?: Austin
Aɢᴇ: 16
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Darkened // Distant // Surge // Sync // Echo // Vicious
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ﹙PM ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ): xx_burntfire_xx_101
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pᴜʟsᴇ ?: I know a lot of you, and we all used to be really good friends... And lately I've been thinking. It would be nice to start talking to some of you again.... Hopefully you guys will accept me. If not I guess it was was worth a try.

Good luck, Sorry about our past arguments
Denied

Omxr

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN / AƖтѕ: DmcHavocMC
Ɲαмє ?: Alex
Aɢᴇ: 13
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Icarus V2, and Revolve
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ﹙PM ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ): dmchavoc
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pᴜʟsᴇ ?: I want to join because MCSG competitively is fun and I always like learning from other people. Also I am really getting bored of playing alone so I kinda hope to make new friends by joining a clan lmfao
Trial Be active on teamspeak! We will see if you have the requierments to join the clan!

Reaction score
lol ik u are we dont need to know
U have to be a god like me literally gets weapon and kills everything even if it's a 4 team of hackers answer is always rush and win there is your pvp tips and tricks from AmTank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci