• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pulse [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThrowAnApple

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: Slipper Alts: McsgClients, Ril.
Name: Will
Past Clans: BewareUS, UpRisingRivals, Rivals

Why I want too join the clan: I would consider myself a pretty good player, I have a 1-3 ratio, I have good communication skills and clan experience. I've been playing the game for 3 years so I have a clear knowledge of the chest routes.

Caz

Platinum
Reaction score
Absorbanter u hacker get off the thread you hack because you suck No one likes u. You are bad at the game, might as well quit for Pac man because u are a haxor little scrublord

Caz

Platinum
Reaction score
Also if anyone wants to be a hated retard, I'll make a hate thread were u can release all you're bad comments on.

Absorbanter

Career
Reaction score
Absorbanter u hacker get off the thread you hack because you suck No one likes u. You are bad at the game, might as well quit for Pac man because u are a haxor little scrublord
HAHAHAHAHAHA . caz ur the worse player every time you play lmao. I don't even hack lol you don't even have proof you fat nerd dik

Caz

Platinum
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA . caz ur the worse player every time you play lmao. I don't even hack lol you don't even have proof you fat nerd dik
Ok video will be up on Friday fat ass. You get denied for every clan. U little dik

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
They way you tried to defend yourself here was horrible lmao I actually think you hack and I haven't fought u in like months just from how you replied to him lol

Reactions: Caz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci